• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FS - CADPAT whatnot...

Lerch

Inactive
Reaction score
So in two weeks, I'm clearing out my closet of my CADPAT collection, and I'll be posting an Army friendly list of what I have to offer (I'm sure MikeL can tell you what I mean). Prices are negotiable.

So first up;
Custom made CADPAT '64 Pattern Rucksack
Bought this last year from a bloke on these forums, who's since stopped making them. I'd guess and say it's 10-20% larger then the issued pack, with two extra exterior pouches. It also has a large hip pad and extra wide shoulder straps.
$200 w/o frame and A7A straps
$220 for the whole shabang

CPGear CADPAT Valice
Again, bought last year. Only changes are that I removed the velcro strip.
$50

CPGear CADPAT Rucksack Cover
Still has the velcro strip.
$25

CPGear FMP #3
Has a velcro roundel sewn into flap, will be removed before sale.
$15

Old-style CPGear Gerber Pouch
This is the one that looks like the issued Gerber Pouch...but in CADPAT!
$10

Factory-extra Gen2 CADPAT shirt
Yes, it's surplused, not only that, but its not damaged in any way. I've even gone and done arm pocket mods, so if your RSM is okay with using 'kit that works' have at 'er.
And yes, the arm pockets are the inner pockets from a Gen3 shirt, and they have velcro should you need it.
$45

Any questions or interest, feel free to PM or email me. First come, first serve.

approx. 7340. It's a factory extra shirt, so there was never a tag.

100_4096.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

The valice, cover, and FMP are the same ones seen on CPGear, and I'll try and find a camera to take pictures of the shirt.

Rucksack, valice and cover are pending to a buddy of mine as a package deal.​

Back