• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

From Baghdad: Thanks army.ca members...

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Well, I left Australia back in August, ending up square in the middle of this unique city. Since I have been here, I have recieved numerous PMs of support and encouragement from many army.ca members. Along with this, I have also recieved a quantity of care packages too.

So, for those who have taken the time to send PMs thanks, plus those packing and sending these care packages, it sure feels good to get some down home Canadian hospitality, and share it with my platoon members (we often share stuff), but yes, at times hoarding my favourites for myself too, ha!

The simple Canadian things like a malted milk choc bar, or a Canadian magazine goes a long way here in a not so happy of a place. Your kindness, and genorisity does not go unnoticed.

Once we leave here later in 2007, if any of you end up in my neck of the woods in Queensland, do look me up.

Again, thanking all of you for all you have done.

Regards from Baghdad,

Wes

Yes, EDITed for spelling....

Good to hear things are getting along in Iraq.  Stay safe Wes.

Good to hear - stay safe, and Paul M. says hi!

Thanks for your service Wes.  :salute:

I have had the privilege of sending some care packages to Ramadi, and it's nice to hear it means so much to you folks.

Keep up the good work, and know that we pray for each and every one of you.

Semper Fi.

Troop Supporter.
:cdn:

Stay safe keep yer head down
let me know if you need any thing from Northern Ont.
Murray

Keep your head down, your powder dry & come home safe

Best regards

CHIMO!

Stay safe Wes. Keep you head down and shots on target.  :salute:

Cheers
Mike

Back