• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

French Citizens

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKells

Inactive
Reaction score
Can French (read: France) citizens join the Canadian Army under any sort of concessions? I know that Canada and Britain have some sort of pact. I have a friend who moved here from France and is very interested in what I do and expressed interest in joining the Reserves.

An applicant has to be a Canadian citizen and there is no pact between the UK and Canada.

HH

Digression : do we have any legal link with the British empire, since Elizabeth II is our Queen?
(as people, not country , I mean )

Yrys,

That is a BIG can of worms. I think we should save that for the threads that are already discussing political ties with both the common wealth and the Queen. I think this thread is done. kincanucks provided the answer. The same one I would've provided.

You will notice that this Topic has been LOCKED because it has been covered dozens of times before whenever anyone has questioned the REQUIREMENT TO BE A CANADIAN CITIZEN in order to join the CF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back