• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"French Affairs" Take On The Terrorist Known As Israel- Split from something

Status
Not open for further replies.
FrenchAffair said:
What does he want 2 pieces of photo ID and my fingerprints? .

That would do, smartass.  You have one day,...maybe.

CDN Aviator said:
Oh...those of us here having served for many years have indeed interacted with many more different cultures than yourself....and we have done it in the frontlines...not in the idealistic and sterile environment of a school.......

Get over yourself

I’m not the one making this a personal issue. But calling my life pathetic, in the same sentence as stating that in his life his most prized accomplishment was being able to drink a lot seems odd.

I’m content with arguing the issues, and I have done nothing other then that. Certain individuals seem committed into degrading every argument into either a inquisition about my personal life.

Bruce Monkhouse said:
That would do, smartass.  You have one day,...maybe.

And what is to say one does not simply find a copy of a 20 year olds drivers license of Google image? You’re request is illogical as this is the internet, the climax of namelessness. What do you expect this person to do, come knock on my door to confirm I am a 20 year old student (the only personal information I have claimed).

FrenchAffair said:
I’m not the one making this a personal issue. But calling my life pathetic, in the same sentence as stating that in his life his most prized accomplishment was being able to drink a lot seems odd.

I’m content with arguing the issues, and I have done nothing other then that. Certain individuals seem committed into degrading every argument into either a inquisition about my personal life.

Well..i'm not making a personal attack.  What i am doing is showing you that your "high and mighty, i've done everything" attitude here should be somewhat tempered by the fact that most of us have BTDT many times over. I've interacted with more cultures in a single flight than you have in your entire life.

As for the rest.....you remind me of a few other posters we have had here.  You say something, and when called on it, you say that its inconsequential to the debate and ignore it.  Why dont you take time to consider what you say before typing it.  I dont have a dog in either of your threads, so take this as an idependent opinion..........ratchet down your tone and attitude

FrenchAffair said:
And what is to say one does not simply find a copy of a 20 year olds drivers license of Google image? You’re request is illogical as this is the internet, the climax of namelessness. What do you expect this person to do, come knock on my door to confirm I am a 20 year old student (the only personal information I have claimed).

I tried,..bye.

PS.
Mikes e-mail is easy to find.

FrenchAffair said:

Since when is "BTW are you jewish?" not considered a personal question.

You. Pot. Kettle. Black.

I hope the door doesn't slam your ass too bad on your way out. Giddy up.

FrenchAffair said:

I think really that you haven't argued the issues at all, you have pushed forth an agenda that you have never backed up with fact's even when CSA came and helped you out. In fact so far he is the only one that has posted and serious info that requires time to digest.

Then you make grandiose claims of having been to all these places without any serious proof or even anecdotal evidence to support your claims. Where as at least serving members here are able to be confirmed as to who what and where they have been.

H or M,

relax,

He's been banned for 4 minutes now. Giddy up everyone and carry on. Nothing to see here.

Folks, like Vern said, nothing to see here. I take no pleasure in punting someone who is obviously passionate about things, but has no debating and/or life experiences whatsoever about the topic.

The above post was sent to me by CSA105 that he had typed up before I banned 'French Affairs" and the topic was locked.
It was just too good to lose to cyber-space and I'm hoping our friend would take the time to read it and know what I mean by "life experiences".

French Affairs,
I am a 47 year old man who has done a lot of things in those years but, for Pete's sake, I most humbly bend on one knee to the experience of the above-mentioned poster,........and yet you can't?

Think about it.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back