• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freemasonry

Danno1 said:
Sounds good to me!

You mean the "Master from the lodge", or the "Masters from the Lodges"?

Both.

Danno1 said:
I live in Etobicoke so those lodges are not local, but I am interested in the CF and the military community, and add your endorsement, so those lodges are appealing. I hope it's not a problem, I'll be forthcoming about it.

Thanks again  :)

There are plenty of historical Lodges in Etobicoke, that actually have some of the oldest, and strongest ties to Masonry in the GTA.  I would also check out the top hand search device from Grand lodge located on this link;

http://www.grandlodge.on.ca/

You will be surprised at the Military connection of every Lodge, which goes with out saying.  Try to focus locally, and grow from there young padwan.

dileas

tess

Hey guys, thanks for the info, I contacted my lodge, went through the process, and am set for initiation next month. Maybe I'll see you in July at the hotel :) I'm joining an Etobicoke lodge.

Regarding the Forces, I did well on the CFAT, and am waiting for security clearance before doing the interview and medical. In the meantime I read General Hillier's book - a great read.

recceguy said:
Does anyone have an extra one of these they'd be willing to part with and sell to a Brother? The site is sold out. PM me if you've got an extra one.

Running this again. Just for shits and giggles.

One & all, i know this topic has been pretty quiet for a while, but i thought you might find this interesting. My Home Lodge - Trent #38 - in Trenton, Ont sponsored Canada Lodge UD in Kandahar under our charter. We have met some amazing Masons who have returned to Canada & attended Lodge with us.

//www.youtube.com/results?search_query=bulletproof+freemasonry

Well i must admit i am surprised to find this thread. I am an FC from Windsor Lodge #403 currently posted to Kingston. just wondering if any Brothers from Kingston are here and what lodges i should check out? I have been to Ancient St. John #3 (oldest lodge in Canada had to check it out) When i was first posted here two years ago but that's about it. I am doing my work for MM right now but mostly only when i go home and my visit happens to line up with a meeting. Hope to meet you guys on the level

Since I've been on here for a few years, and just saw this thread, I thought I'd chime in.

Harris Lodge #216 here.

aequitas, funny thing about the Lodge, I discussed with someone at length before. They had it suggested that in years gone by, the lodge essentially ran the major police forces, since there were so many Masons among their numbers. My response was that it has far less to do with Masons becoming Police Officers, but rather Police Officers becoming Masons. I tend to think that the same is true for anyone who takes an oath to serve.....and seems to be borne out.

shootemup604 said:
Greetings from Mt Hope Lodge #139 AF&AM BC&Y
Fraternal greetings from Hiram #14.
Can't believe I never saw this. BTW any brothers from greenwood, I will be there for a few months starting August, and am looking for a lodge to visit while I'm there.

Fraternal greetings from Trent Lodge #38, Trenton, On. We meet the second Tues. of every month, except July & August. Our next meeting is 08 Sept. 15. Any Brethren at 8 Wing see our ad in The Contact for more details, or post a reply here.

Happy to meet 

Fraternal greetings again from Trent Lodge #38. Just a quick reminder to all Brethren at 8 Wing & in the Quinte District, we will be presenting our Rememberance Day Program at our regular meeting on 10 Nov. 2015. As always, Lodge opens at 19:30 and all Masons are invited to come out and enjoy an evening of Rememberance and good fellowship.

Happy to meet, ......

Fraternal greetings and a note on our up coming Official Visit, 08 Dec. 2015 Trent #38 Lodge (meeting in Frankford) will greet our DDGM with a banquet at 1830 and when Lodge reopens at 1930 will initiate a new candidate.
All Masons welcome.

Happy to Meet ......

recceguy said:
Bump to keep the thread active.

Applying for re-affiliation to Enderby Lodge #40, took a Demit a few years back. Hoping to meet a few of you fine chaps.

Abdullah

p.s there is a bumb and maybe a suprise for ya recce ;)

AbdullahD said:
Applying for re-affiliation to Enderby Lodge #40, took a Demit a few years back. Hoping to meet a few of you fine chaps.

Abdullah

p.s there is a bumb and maybe a suprise for ya recce ;)

What surprise? :dunno:

recceguy said:
What surprise? :dunno:

Lol! Im working on my 3M ;)

Muslim, Mason and in the Military lol

I have just suprised people before when they find out I'm a Mason lol

Abdullah

AbdullahD said:

Abdullah
The perfect next door neighbor  ;)

AbdullahD said:

Abdullah

I'm a Past Master. I've met Masons, all over the world, from very diverse backgrounds. I met locals in Afghanistan that recognized my ring for what it was. Someone's religion and race is not something we dwell on in the Craft. I'm surprised by very, very little these days. How old is your Grandmother? Mine's 47. Never mind, I found it in a previous post.

AbdullahD said:

Abdullah

A little update here, I was accepted back to Enderby #40. First meeting back is tomorrow, lets just darn im rusty.

Kind of happy I bought a new suit though ;) multiple purposes, always believed a Man should always have one good suit. Now I can use it for the military interview too.

Back