• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

Moreover, we shouldn't tolerate anyone who is intolerant of anything.
Why? Society is inherently intolerant of things that are outlined in our laws as illegal, which is where we have things like limitations on speech and actions. Social norms may differ, and sometimes people won't be tolerated for doing legal but greasy things, while some technical illegal things (jaywalking) get a pass.

Everyone is intolerant of something. 🤷‍♂️

For me, it's educational hobo clowns. Not sure who thought that nightmare fuel would help kids learn French.

Why? Society is inherently intolerant of things that are outlined in our laws as illegal, which is where we have things like limitations on speech and actions. Social norms may differ, and sometimes people won't be tolerated for doing legal but greasy things, while some technical illegal things (jaywalking) get a pass.

Everyone is intolerant of something. 🤷‍♂️

For me, it's educational hobo clowns. Not sure who thought that nightmare fuel would help kids learn French.
Ah Sol…

Anyways…the ADF MEP would be like Randy Hillier calling out the PM of New Zealand over her COVID mandates and lockdowns after she spoke to the Ontario legislature.

It’s a nothing burger but some people will cling to it to legitimize their own opinions on it.

3 fringe MEPs coming out and making statements is not “European leaders scold Trudeau over EA”.

This is why this isn’t that much I terms of news but it makes haters happy.

That's a bit disingenuous. The PM was openly called out by duly elected officials and his speech was barely attended.

None of that was reported on by our legacy media.

Anyways…the ADF MEP would be like Randy Hillier calling out the PM of New Zealand over her COVID mandates and lockdowns after she spoke to the Ontario legislature.

It’s a nothing burger but some people will cling to it to legitimize their own opinions on it.

3 fringe MEPs coming out and making statements is not “European leaders scold Trudeau over EA”.

This is why this isn’t that much I terms of news but it makes haters happy.
I agree with everything you said in this post.

That's a bit disingenuous. The PM was openly called out by duly elected officials and his speech was barely attended.

None of that was reported on by our legacy media.
What’s disingenuous about it? Duly elected does not mean relevant. And it’s the EU asssembly. Can you name a single elected official from there? I never even heard of ADF until someone mentioned it here. I also heard about it on legacy media radio yesterday.

Oh and the CBC right here: https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/european-members-parliament-attact-trudeau-1.6397579

Anti mask, anti vacc pro russian party member with right wing ideology criticizes Trudeau? That isn’t news. Seems pretty normal.

3 fringe MEPs the rest gave him a standing ovation. His speech was nothing event as was the response. In short who cares.

Anti mask, anti vacc pro russian party member with right wing ideology criticizes Trudeau? That isn’t news. Seems pretty normal.
Do you think referencing the freedom convoy in his speech where he's telling European nations they need to do more was out of place?

I think his speech was as irrelevant as the response.

That's the whole point. He was so irrelevant that barely anyone wanted to hear what our representative had to say.

And he Infact faced open hostility. You can wave your hand because of political ideology. Disregard at your own risk.

I'm glad you found that article because I've seen just about nothing on it.

This should be a wake up call to Canadians about how little were regarded. Sadly it's still hockey season.

That's the whole point. He was so irrelevant that barely anyone wanted to hear what our representative had to say.

And he Infact faced open hostility. You can wave your hand because of political ideology. Disregard at your own risk.

I'm glad you found that article because I've seen just about nothing on it.

This should be a wake up call to Canadians about how little were regarded. Sadly it's still hockey season.
CTV, Globe and mail, CBC are all reporting it.

CTV has it as a Top Video

It’s the EU. They disregard everyone. A good chunk of the MEPs don’t even want their own countries in the EU. They don’t get elected in their own countries but they can get elected there because of that system.

The Brits figured it out.

3 fringe MEPs the rest gave him a standing ovation.

Saw that on the video.

Most of the European Parliament members in attendance for Trudeau's speech in Brussels, the Belgian capital, were seen giving the prime minister a standing ovation. The assembly's public galleries were full for the speech.

Who are the MEPs who accused Trudeau of being a dictator?​

Mislav Kolakušić, whose speech in the assembly went viral on his Twitter feed, is a failed Croatian presidential candidate and is not affiliated with any political party in the European Parliament. He has aligned himself with anti-vaccine voices inside and outside of the assembly.
Reuters reported earlier this year that Kolakušić had accused French President Emmanuel Macron of "murdering citizens" through vaccine mandates and that he claimed "tens of thousands of" Europeans had died from vaccine side-effects during the pandemic.
Reuters said Europe's drug regulator pushed back against that claim, describing it as "incorrect" and a "misrepresentation of data."
Kolakušić was also one of six MEPs censured by the European Parliament for refusing to present an EU Digital COVID certificate to enter the assembly. Anderson was another of the MPs punished in that incident.
Both Anderson and Zimniok are members of the political party Alternative for Germany, described by the BBC as a far-right political party that employs rhetoric "tinged with Nazi overtones."
A German court ruled recently that the party is "a suspected threat to democracy" after an administrative court in Cologne found that there are "sufficient indications of anti-constitutional goals within the AfD."

It’s the EU. They disregard everyone. A good chunk of the MEPs don’t even want their own countries in the EU. They don’t get elected in their own countries but they can get elected there because of that system.

I haven't seen much about the hostility and poor attendance. But I don't spend all day cruising news sites. French is an SOB to learn.

So now the European Parliament is a whole bunch of who cares ?

I haven't seen much about the hostility and poor attendance. But I don't spend all day cruising news sites. French is an SOB to learn.

So now the European Parliament is a whole bunch of who cares ?
That’s fine.

The accusation in the thread was that Trudeau was scolded and the Canadian Legacy Media ignored it. Demonstrably false. If people don’t look for it that’s fine but then they shouldn’t say the media is ignoring when it isn’t.

Trudeau spoke to Zelenski the night before he addressed the EU parliament. I think it’s quite possible Zelenski pressed Trudeau to tell the EU to do more. Just like he’s telling all his allies to do the the same. Plenty of EU counties are still doing business with Russia. Plenty could do more sanctions.

That’s fine.

The accusation in the thread was that Trudeau was scolded and the Canadian Legacy Media ignored it. Demonstrably false. If people don’t look for it that’s fine but then they shouldn’t say the media is ignoring when it isn’t.

Trudeau spoke to Zelenski the night before he addressed the EU parliament. I think it’s quite possible Zelenski pressed Trudeau to tell the EU to do more. Just like he’s telling all his allies to do the the same. Plenty of EU counties are still doing business with Russia. Plenty could do more sanctions.

You missed my question.

Want proof? Look no further than our glorious leader’s visit to the European Parliament. You would think he would be hailed as a hero by a gathering of liberal Europeans. They would hold him over their shoulders and celebrate him as the boy-king feminist champion he claims he is in my dreams. But instead THREE different European politicians (who all happen to be hard right ideologues who think COVID is a deep state conspiracy) called him out for his B.S. About time.

Whether it was the Croatian MEP who said COVID vaccines were the same as capital punishment criticizing Trudeau for his handling of the Freedom Convoy protests, the Romanian MEP who filed a human rights complaint over measures designed to keep people safe in a pandemic calling out Justin’s approach to vaccine mandates, or the German MEP who is a member of an extremist party that Germany considers a threat to democracy saying Trudeau is a threat to democracy, all three made the point very clear: Canada is no longer well-regarded on the world stage.

What is the one thing these three heroes have in common? Besides being apologists for the Putin regime and its invasion of Ukraine of course? That’s right. They aren’t afraid to say what our media has been paid too much not to. They aren’t afraid to tell Trudeau to his face exactly what they think, just like they aren’t afraid to say a lot of other things that our media won’t say, like how COVID was grown in a Wuhan Lab, or how the European Union is run by a deep state cabal consisting of Trudeau, George Soros and the REAL Joe Biden.

So don’t pay any attention to any of those “scientific studies” that show Canada is one of the most highly thought of countries in the world. These three speeches show what people actually think of us and our so-called “elected leader.” And that Canadian media will repeat claims made by anyone with a title without doing any research into them.
Satire in response to the response of the freedom convoy MEPs, in accordance to @Bruce Monkhouse , post #4212

I thought it was rhetorical because I didn’t say that.

Not sure how else to take your initial quote.

Back