• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FRAT

Oh my.. I have to say it. Flame me all you want(Only time allowed). But.. But..
My curiosity got the best of me.. And during my rather entertaining look around.. Someone has signed his guestbook saying they know him from Army.ca.. (We‘re all doomed)

Flaming begins now...

By the way Sgt,McWatts. I‘m not being mean. The website is a creative website of displaying basketball? and depicting young females..

lmao I havent checked my guest book but I will now thanks,
Also thanks Kate, but they are right...To and extent...
It is my personal belief that if any one where to judge an entire national organization on one persons PERSONIAL website is a complete idiot. I hate stupid cadets and don't want them in my corps. So putting those two things together any one who judges cadets baste on my web sites opinions are null and worthless.

Okay. Lets think about this. Joe Somebody signs into Army.ca looking to find out what he can about the CF. He has kids, aged 12 and 13 for example. He sees that Sgt McWatt has a personal web page that must be interesting, because the RCAC (in theory) represent the very best in Canadian youth, sp he takes a look. Suddenly, the program just got bad mouthed by Joe, JoAnne and all their friends who also see the site, which means the program loses the potential of their children, and their friends children. All these kids from various backgrounds lose the chance to do extraordinarily fun stuff just because of one little misrepresentation. Very well thought out.

if you want a better example of this, read through the thread in Canadian army titled "Fat troops..."; you represent the program more than you may think you do. careful.

McBear is right. As for stupid cadets in your troop....maybe peruse your site‘s spelling errors and massive time spent discussing "how hot you are"....

PS just giving you a hard time pal I remember when I was all about snowboarding and girls....I just did it with better spelling! :D

What i do not get is why jr. cadets think that even though they are not in uniform that that can frat while on duty like on monday night like every few weeks my co holds a civvies night and all the ocs through the lc's thonk it's alright to frat and i have stated to them "You may not be in uniform but you are on duty so no frat." and they look at me like iam nuts, if anyones got any ideas that would help i would love to hear then. thx petty officer second class P

mastergunner91 said:
What i do not get is why jr. cadets think that even though they are not in uniform that that can frat while on duty like on monday night like every few weeks my co holds a civvies night and all the ocs through the lc's thonk it's alright to frat and i have stated to them "You may not be in uniform but you are on duty so no frat." and they look at me like iam nuts, if anyones got any ideas that would help i would love to hear then. thx petty officer second class P

..and I'm wondering why your post  is so hard to read. Spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization all count around here. Even if you are posting to something that's been dead for over three years.

FRAT rules suck; every camp has its share of fly chicks, why can't the boys take advantage. We are although spending our summer at summer camp, rather than partying elsewhere. This is one of the rules I detest and disagree with since I have a weakness for women and have major needs... I almost risked my jump course with some frisky newfy staff; she was gorgeous and pretty kinky.. good times. Anyways boys, remember: no touchy, feely etc etc! Follow the rules! Or else ...

Cheers

vadeanu said:
FRAT rules suck; every camp has its share of fly chicks, why can't the boys take advantage. We are although spending our summer at summer camp, rather than partying elsewhere. This is one of the rules I detest and disagree with since I have a weakness for women and have major needs... I almost risked my jump course with some frisky newfy staff; she was gorgeous and pretty kinky.. good times. Anyways boys, remember: no touchy, feely etc etc! Follow the rules! Or else ...

Cheers

And one day, you'll grow up.  ::)

You don't know what major needs are yet lad. It's obvious in your idiotic post.

vadeanu said:

Cheers

They're called "issues" not "needs"

vadeanu said:

Cheers

WOW.... I'm shocked at the blatant disregard for the rules that you've just openly admitted to Vadeanu. Something you're proud of? To judge you're probably a Cadet SNCO, who wants to one day join the CF.

Word of advice, and it's the same from both of the posters above.

GROW UP.

vadeanu said:

Cheers

It's called growing up - which Cadets is pretty good at assisting you with.

If you can't keep it in your pants when it's inappropriate to whip it out, you have no self-discipline.  If you have no self-discipline you will remain a boy.  I've known boys who were 60 years of age - nobody trusts them, nobody has any respect for them - and frankly, they are pathetic and pitiable.

If you are in Cadets you belong to a wonderful organization which helps you gain self-discipline through providing external discipline - I'd suggest you start paying attention, if you ever want to be known as a man.

Roy

primer said:
"There will be no He-He-ing, no She-She-ing, no He-She-ing, and no She-He-ing. Just Me-Me-ing after *lights out*."

That was a QUOTE from LCol J Shields CO Blackdown  Back in 97 talking to all Officers and NCMs at the Co‘s meeting. Its good to still hear it today.

Technically, event the Me-Me-ing after Lights out should not happen.  It is considered as amoral to behave such behavior. I know that when I was CIC (not so long ago) Every "sexual oriented" was forbidden. No more no less.

mysteriousmind said:
...  I know that when I was CIC (not so long ago) Nothing "sexual oriented" was forbidden. No more no less.

Perhaps you meant "Anything" sexual oriented was forbidden?  ;)

vadeanu said:

Cheers

Yep, and after you join the Reg F, I'm sure me or one of my colleagues will see you in the PMed office for an STD contact tracing interview.

vadeanu said:

Cheers

Every "fly chick" has a daddy out there, waiting for stupid little punks like you with your "why can't I take advantage of females" mentality.  Girls/ladies/women aren't going put up with that crap these days...sooner or later, you'll be gettin' kinky...with yourself after they get tired of your attitude.

Oh, I am one of those daddy's that are out there too.  We exist.  If you want a 6 foot tall 240 lb POd Daddy mad at you, well go ahead and play with that fire.

Your biggest "need" at this point is to remember how to spell the word "respect".  Advantage?  You "take advantage" of a nice fall afternoon for a hike with your best gal...

Mentioning "how frisky" some girl was and that you almost risked your jump course, well we see right thru that as...trying to look cool on 2 levels.  Basically, not only does your grouping suck, you aren't on the right target either...

My 2 cents.

DeskRecceMan,

He should be very afraid of their mothers as well.  ;)

And his, I'm quite sure his very own mother would just love to see his post below ... the reaction would NOT be nice ... but it would be well-deserved.

vadeanu said:
FRAT rules suck; every camp has its share of fly chicks, why can't the boys take advantage. We are although spending our summer at summer camp, rather than partying elsewhere. This is one of the rules I detest and disagree with since I have a weakness for women and have major needs... I almost risked my jump course with some frisky newfy staff; she was gorgeous and pretty kinky.. good times. Anyways boys, remember: no touchy, feely etc etc! Follow the rules! Or else ...Cheers

Oh my  ::) Vadeanu you haven't changed at all

Anyway as I told my cadets this summer, you have the rest of your life to be with other girls/boys dont risk your cadet career by fratting in cadets.  No spoony-spoony!

vadeanu said:

Cheers

Firstly I fully support the Cadet movement!

Your quote -

"I have a weakness for women and have MAJOR needs"

Sounds like a bragging 'cherry boy' to me. Needs! What a load of crap. Wank on pal.

There is something called discipline, adapt or quit. Don't like it?  RTU. It does not sound like you have any anyways with such a babylike post.

The majority of Cadets are under 18, and not adults, so hence women are in fact girls.

Parents rely on some type of control and responsibility for their kids at these camps. Their lives are actually entrusted with strangers who are supposed to be mature and have a sense of responsibility.

The Cadet Command must show duty of care. Like it or not. Stop whinging and and thinking with your pecker. Try leading by example.

And you call yourself a Sergeant Major? Thats a joke in itself, for your behaviour has demonstrated you don't even know the meaning of the word.

I am sure you own kind will sort you out.

My 2 cents,

Wes

PS - WTF are fly chicks? Whatever it is, I am sure if the girls at camp knew on how you refer to them, they would not even give you the time of day!

vadeanu said:

:rofl:

Wow....real mature there buddy, seriously, I'd say more, but the rest have beat me to it.

Back