• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FRAT

Sgt_McWatt

Inactive
Reaction score
First off I don't want this turning into a debate about frat because its not going anywhere and it shouldn't. It would be stupid because all you would see is horny cadets making out on FTX‘s.

Dose any one have the URL(or is there one) of the frat documentation. I have looked through but was unsuccessful in finding any.

Thanks

CATO 46-01

38. Deportment. Chewing gum, slouching,
sauntering, hands in pockets, smoking on the
street, walking arm in arm, and similar
deportment that detract from a military
appearance is not permitted for cadets in
uniform.

That only covers if they are in uniform...

I found some other paragraphs that could be construted as anti-frat documents in 13-24, where it talks about sexual abuse/harrassement in relation to abuse of authority (i.e. you, as a Sgt, cannot make out with a Cpl, even if it‘s consentual, because it could be construded as abuse of authority [I‘ve seen staff cadets RTU‘d for this]).

Check the QR&O‘s?

CH

I don‘t think there is a URL dedicated to that topic, or any sort of document available. When i did my CL, one of our Coy officers just put us in a tent and gave us a slide show on CHAP, and basically added that we cant do anything sexual in nature...

Our plt CO had a pretty funny way of putting it: "There will be no He-He-ing, no She-She-ing, no He-She-ing, and no She-He-ing. Just Me-Me-ing after *lights out*."
LMAO :D

its a general rule usually in standing orders - and it‘s pretty much known that cadets is not suppose to be anything involving anything (since frat technically is between different ranks) ... it says no to this... regardless if the 18 yr old cpl and 18 yr old WO1 have known eachother for eons...
no frat ( or sexual activities ) is suppose to occur while at cadet activities. it does but isn‘t suppose to.

"There will be no He-He-ing, no She-She-ing, no He-She-ing, and no She-He-ing. Just Me-Me-ing after *lights out*."

That was a QUOTE from LCol J Shields CO Blackdown Back in 97 talking to all Officers and NCMs at the Co‘s meeting. Its good to still hear it today.

Cheers:::

If it wouldent be to much work could you also send me that paragraph on abuse of rank?

Thanks

Speaking of frat...interesting home page, McWatt.

Thats my personial home page, It does not connect in any way to cadets. Theres no mention of it and no one on it is from cadets. So there is no frat issues there at all

Naw, I‘m talking about fraternization in general. Things like all the hommies, gang-flashes, and little chicky-pies you talk about screwing.

Nothing personal. It‘s just easy to see how horny little 16 year olds and summer camp can be an "interesting" affair.

I believe Combat Medic has some interesting stories regarding VD on that subject.

Originally posted by Sgt_McWatt:
[qb] Thats my personial home page, It does not connect in any way to cadets. Theres no mention of it and no one on it is from cadets. So there is no frat issues there at all [/qb]
I have read your guest book and seen a few names that I know are Cadets from My UNIT in it..

Think about it

oh Primer, that‘s his friends checking out his site. It does stand to reason that if he is in Cadets, some of his friend are going to be in Cadets. He doesn‘t mention anything about cadets in there, so other than some stronger than I like language, there is nothing wrong with it.

primer. LCol shields still useds that one today. and it is good.. lol

Originally posted by hopefully airborne soon:
[qb] primer. LCol shields still useds that one today. and it is good.. lol [/qb]
You should have seen the Padre on that one

As infanteer said; Nice homepage...I imagine you want a copy of the rules so you don‘t get caught maybe..?

Just kidding!

lmao no some of my cadets, ya just want to be able to quote the rules but I am unsucsesful in finding anything except that, for reg force they can hug and kiss in a greating and fairwell.

Originally posted by primer:
[qb]
Originally posted by Sgt_McWatt:
[qb] Thats my personial home page, It does not connect in any way to cadets. Theres no mention of it and no one on it is from cadets. So there is no frat issues there at all [/qb]
I have read your guest book and seen a few names that I know are Cadets from My UNIT in it..

Think about it [/qb]
Primer‘s got a point. Some random stranger visiting your site won‘t know that you‘re in cadets, but everyone here does, and it is rather degrading.

so what, if you don‘t want to see McWatt‘s homepage, don‘t click on the URL in his profile. he obviously doesn‘t care what people htink of him, maybe you shouldn‘t judge him.

What I think of him doesn‘t matter,but having his own page linked in to this site where he clearly identifies himself as an Army cadet can detract from the public‘s view of the Army cadet program (if that can happen even further, unfortunately). i don‘t mind it personally...It‘s actually pretty funny, IMO. I‘m just worried that people will lose some of their positive views about Army cadets if they see it.

McBear, you just sumed up.. not even sumed up.. More like you-read-my-mind on what I was going to say.

Ultimately, it is also a major concern for me as well of other peoples views about Army Cadets.

Back