• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Forgetting Test Date

canadianblue

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
I have a question, what would happen to an applicant if they forgot their test date for the CFAT and medical. If for example an applicant were to get dates mixed up would they have to re-apply again, or simply do the tests on another date?

Thanks for the info

Are you serious? I don't think it would look very good on someone at all if they missed a test date - there would likely have to be a much better reason than they got the dates mixed up. I don't know what the repercussion would be, but I'm sure it's not as simple as booking another date. I would make damn sure I knew when it was and would be well prepared and looking forward to it for a long time before! In fact, I would approach all interactions during the recruiting process as if it were the only chance I had.

I have an interview coming up for a search and rescue volunteer organization, and I have already been told that a no show for the interview without prior notice means there are no more chances to become part of the organization. I can't see the military being much different.

Thanks for the response, I was just interested, as it might happen to some people. I personally am fully aware of my test dates for the CF. I'm 100% sure that it's this tuesday, but I'm going to call tommorrow in the morning just to make sure. My biggest fear is of making some stupid mistake and screwing over any chances I have with the CF.

Back