• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ford’s Government Releases a Stunning Remembrance Day Video

Fishbone Jones

Army.ca Relic
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
Ford’s government releases a stunning Remembrance Day video
A new video was released to commemorate the heroism and bravery of the Canadian military throughout the years.
by Anthony Daoud
November 1, 2018

November has arrived, and the Ontario government released a video for the month of remembrance.

30 seconds long, the video captures intense moments of war, showing footage of the Canadian military from the First World War until the present. The video’s music is fierce and bold as opposed to the traditional melancholic tunes associated with Remembrance Day footage.
Ford’s Idea

The project, orchestrated by the Ford government, has championed the heroic efforts by members of the Canadian Armed Forces; past and present.

In an interview, the conservative Premier of Ontario said “Most of us will never know the horrors of war or understand the sacrifices our Canadian Armed Forces made, and continue making, to protect this country and keep us safe,” said Ford. “These men and women are true heroes and many of them walk among us today” according to the Ontario government newsroom website.

Across the decades, Canada’s military continues to carry the banner of freedom with Ford adding that “To serve your country in a time of war is to take great risks on your country’s behalf. Our Remembrance Day campaign focuses on the heroism of the Canadian Armed Forces. Whether they served in the First World War, the Second World War, the Korean War, the war in Afghanistan or any other conflict, the men and women of the Canadian Armed Forces represent the very best of our country, our people and our values”.

Praising the sacrifices that the Canadian military has made, and continues to make, Ford has urged Ontarians to commemorate, with their respective communities, those who have passed and are still serving.

Ford, who repeatedly claims to be working for his citizens, has not failed to make an impression thus far.

Stating, that all Canadians owe veterans and active members of the military “so much”, it seems that he holds their interests in higher regards than our Prime Minister.

https://thenectarine.ca/news/fords-government-releases-a-stunning-remembrance-day-video/?fbclid=IwAR1zo4G1IWq3GY8S8yCo1pyg-ZiPG1VxFSa6Kr4QL-J7LWgY7qfMB6KcVLMhttps://thenectarine.ca/news/fords-government-releases-a-stunning-remembrance-day-video/?fbclid=IwAR1zo4G1IWq3GY8S8yCo1pyg-ZiPG1VxFSa6Kr4QL-J7LWgY7qfMB6KcVLM

I haven't been disappointed by Ford after his election (yet) and think he's doing a pretty great job. That said I find the tone of this article borders on 'making it about Ford'. 

Maybe it's just me.

Jarnhamar said:
I haven't been disappointed by Ford after his election (yet) and think he's doing a pretty great job. That said I find the tone of this article borders on 'making it about Ford'. 

Perhaps a little bit political?

The Nectarine,

"it seems that he holds their interests in higher regards than our Prime Minister."

Back