• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Forced Rest?

Appears to have replaced the button indicating you do not have enough CR to attempt the operation.

Ahh, silly me, it seemed a little more random but you appear to be correct after a second look ;D

You got it... that button now shows when you don't have enough CR for the mission.

Mike Bobbitt said:
You got it... that button now shows when you don't have enough CR for the mission.

I actually lost morale this morning (for not logging in and using before they went over the top), so my morale was full (788) ...

Yet I had the forced rest buttons showing on a whole bunch of missions that I had enough CR to complete (entire of Shah Wali Kot, Kabul etc) ... I even leveled up doing the lower missions that it would allow me to do, regained all of my CR with that level up and still had "forced rest" assigned to missions that I had enough CR for ... So if the intent was to have that only for missions for which we didn't have enough CR, there is a glitch somewhere because that isn't what I experienced.

Hmmm, I'll check into that Vern... if it happens again, can you snap a screenshot?

In the mean time, you can still click on the mission bar itself to conduct the mission, even if the Forced Rest button is shown.

Back