• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Force Generation Policy/Direction for TF 1-11/ Reserve Guidelines B&C

Piper1911

Inactive
Reaction score
Good day all,

Hoping someone can help me with some policies I'm trying to look up in vain. I'm looking for the Force Generation Instruction relevant to TF 1-11 (Afghanistan) and the Reserve Employment Guidance for Class B and C. I believe there was a CANFORGEN in 2008 which produced the policy now nested in 20/04 indicating that Reserve Units cannot refuse to nominate pers for Class B positions, they can only state whether the member is an admin or disc burden if such is shown in paper on a pers file.

On the Class C side, I'm looking to see if there is any policy dealing with Reserve Unit's refusing to nominate for Operations/Class C. Aka if a member is in good standing and asks to self-id can a unit's CO deny said request.

All help greatly appreciated!

piper1911

Look for A-PM-245 chapter 19 (DWAN link http://hr.ottawa-hull.mil.ca/DHRIM/mhrrp/Ch19/engraph/ch19_e.asp); it details the procedures.

Generally speaking, the authority to allow you to deploy on operations lies with your CO. There are always exceptions, but I've only heard of a few.

Back