• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

FORCE Combat standard [Merged]

Chief Stoker said:
I thought the FORCE was the baseline with the other operational tests for the various elements.
Absolutely right,my mistake.  I was mixing up FORCE test with FORCE Combat.

To confuse things further, the deployment fitness test will either be the LBM (13 km BFT) for non-Army, or the FORCE Combat test for Army types

PPCLI Guy said:
To confuse things further, the deployment fitness test will either be the LBM (13 km BFT) for non-Army, or the FORCE Combat test for Army types

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Clearly, CJOC needs another GOFO to sort this out - call him DCOS Fitness or something...

... wait ... so the IBTS  requirement to deploy on an operation is decided by colour of uniform and not by the environment of the operation? A green cook will have to to Force Combat to deploy on a ship, and a blue clerk will do the old LBM to deploy on a Land Op?

PPCLI Guy said:

So where do I get issued my gear to actually do the LBM?

And then I turn it right back in again to...hop on a ship for 6 months?  :eek:rly:

SeaKingTacco said:
So where do I get issued my gear to actually do the LBM?

And then I turn it right back in again to...hop on a ship for 6 months?  :eek:rly:

You make is sound like its nonsensical.

The article is wrong.  This test replaces the Army IBTS requirement to do a LBM.

PPCLI Guy said:

So how do the purples fit in?

Back