• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For the ladies: Happy Period! WARNING- Not for squeemish men!

Wait, women get to have fighter jets in their pants ?

That's freakn' awesome!

The closest thing I have are fighter plane jammies.

emmiee said:
I also think there should be a disclaimer in the title of this thread. "Enter at Own Risk"

em

Why?  Feeling Freudian?

MedTech said:
Hey I'm not SQUEEMISH! Okay.. Maybe I am....

I guess that goes far to explaining the reason you're not a MedTech anymore ... apparently a good thing for we wimmin' !!  >:D

Come on in gentlemen  >:D

How Manstrual Cramps helped shaped the World!!

Also relating this to the military battles of the past, can we now move this thread from Radio Chatter to it's rightful place in Military History??!!??  ;D

All us women know you fellas are really just suffering in silence!!  ;D

Oh my God, I'm crying,
(and not because of THAT)
Excellent !!

Shamrock said:
Oh, I forgot one...

SHEars.

And on that note...

I am about to become malevolent!! You may end up in manacles or a managed care facility!!

Hey, didn't you all know that men have a hormonal cyle too?  It's not monthly though, happens usually in fall - and is marked by diminished sex drive, and "the blues" lasts about a month or so.... surely that's got to be as bad as 5-7 days out of every 28.

HA HA HA - KIDDING!  I'm glad I'm low on genetic material and ended up a man...

Oh, and we're more prone to Seasonal Affective Disorder - SAD - because only the "metrosexual... er.. man" can use tanning booths.  Seriously, who pays for SUNLIGHT? 

tlm.

I thought guys would get it about the end of hockey season!

Strike said:
I thought guys would get it about the end of hockey season!

Nah, they're still recovering from the damage their wives inflicted on them during the season....

Just remember, women suffer from PMS.  Men are victims of PMS.

Shamrock said:
Just remember, women suffer from PMS.  Men are victims of PMS.

:crybaby:   ;)

Maybe I'm just PMSing (according to hubby I do it ALL the time) but the word squeamish is spelled wrong in the thread title.  >:D

Back