• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For Sale - Mp3 Player - CHEAP CHEAP

• Thread starter cameron_highlander
  • Start date
C

cameron_highlander

I thought I'd give army.ca a chance to buy this bad boy off me before I stuck it on ebay.

It's in this forum since it's not military kit and probably does not belong in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum.

I've got an iRiver H10 mp3 player, holds 180 hours of music, 6GB of storage, plays mp3, wma and acf music files, colour screen and can load and view jpeg images.

Comes with mp3 player, headphones (earbud type), charger cable and cable to hook up to your computer, rubber holder with clip (attach to shorts etc when running) instruction manual and Windows Media Player 10 (needed to load music onto player).

I paid $330 for it. I'm asking $210. Or, if you are in or recently returned from Afghaniland and can prove it to me, I'll give it to you for $160.

My preferred method of payment is good ol' cheque in the mail. I don't have paypal, but you can pay any other way if you suggest it to me and I can make it work.

Come on folks, support a starvin' (not really) ROTP kid and buy my mp3 player. I'm selling it to buy one of them tiny iPod things.

Are we allowed to sell non-military type kit here? 

The reason I ask is that I have a very sexy 2002 BMW MINI Cooper Sports Edition with all kinds of extras that I am selling and I contemplated posting it here for sale.

(Notice how I put the feeler out there without actually posting my car until I get permission from Mike!) 

scoutfinch said:

The reason I ask is that I have a very sexy 2002 BMW MINI Cooper Sports Edition with all kinds of extras that I am selling and I contemplated posting it here for sale.

(Notice how I put the feeler out there without actually posting my car until I get permission from Mike!) 

Even if you could... I doubt many of us here could afford your car ;)

Hey, I've sold all kind of things here.  Even hired someone to cut my lawn here.

scoutfinch said:

I've seen the car, it IS sexy. If only I had money... lol

D9 wants your car

Besides the obvious question - where is it?

PM if necessary.

I would hate to *cut Piper's grass* as it were so here is the link to the thread for my car:

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/51731/post-460352.html#msg460352

Back