• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For Sale: Foreign military uniforms

chowchow1

Inactive
Reaction score
Well, I have decided to lighten the load in my closet, and since it is stacked full of uniforms from around the world, Ill start there.

I can provide photos if requested, but want to see if there is interest before taking all the time to put them up here.

All uniforms are new, unless otherwise stated.

So, the countries I have are:

New Zealand
Australia
Russia ( regular camo with belt and cap, and urban print)
Serbia ( not new, worn by some serb soldier )
JLA
Bosnia (not new, worn by my interpretors brother during the war)
USMC desert
India ( with commando badges and hat)
Germany
Iraqi (Old US desert print, it is new, but bought off an Iraqi during my time there) Also have a really thick jacket of the same print

All of these were bought in the actual country of origin, except for the USMC one which I traded for in Afghanistan, and the India one which was a gift from a friend while in Iraq.

I will provide photos for those interested

$75 per complete uniform.

Hello

I would be interested in seeing pictures of the Indian uniform and the Serb one please.

Thanks
Larry

Larry Strong said:
Hello

I would be interested in seeing pictures of the Indian uniform and the Serb one please.

Thanks
Larry

Sure thing, I am at work right now, but will get them on here as soon as I get home.

Also, for shipping, I have no problem shipping at cost, none of that stupid ebay 'handling' stuff.

That Indian one has quite the pattern... Reminds me of a Hawiian shirt, but as a suit!

So doing some thread necromancy, I too would be interested in the Russian uniform. Pics and I'll probably buy. Cheers! (If you can include pics for the German one as well, I might be interested.)

Ah crap, sorry guys! I totally forgot about this post! I am sitting on duty as BOS right now, but when I get home tomorrow I will post the photos!

The Russian one is the standard issue, with cap and a belt. There is also the urban cam worn by OMON (federal police) and spetsnaz, and comes with a spetsnaz patch. I bought both of these at the store that does alterations for soldiers in Moscow.

The German one is again the standard issue, with cap. Ill get some pics up ASAP!!

Awesome, if you can get a closeup of the cap too, while you're at it. I'll send you my email by PM.

hey,
I am extremely interested in both the german and russian uniforms if they are still available i would purchase them on the spot

Back