• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For all you RMC wannabes out there...

Big Foot

Inactive
Reaction score
I have just finished scanning the entire RMC Cadet Handbook into PDF format. If you want this, send me a PM and I will send it off to you. This also goes for the prep year people who are on this site. This handbook will save you a lot of grief during FYOP. Again, if you want it, let me know.

The RMC Cadet Handbook is 52 pages of College knowledge which, should you be accepted, will be drilled into you during FYOP. As a result, it would be advisable to get ahead of the game and start learning the material now. Theres a lot to learn and absorb, but I suppose holding the pushup position until your flight can correctly name the Old Eighteen really makes you learn the stuff fast...

but I suppose holding the pushup position until your flight can correctly name the Old Eighteen really makes you learn the stuff fast...
dang... :eek:

I would appreciated if you sent me a copy. Any fees required?

Just check your PM. This is free of charge. I'm doing it just because I'm a nice guy. Who knows, it might be me bringing you donuts or McDonalds at 3am next September...

This guy is a good guy. Take advantage of it and get the handbook if you're going to need it.

:cdn:

Yeah, thanks a bunch man! BTW, I was told that if you are accepted, you are notified in person from CFRC personnell AT YOUR HIGHSCHOOL. I'm just wondering if that's true.

Who knows, it might be me bringing you donuts or McDonalds at 3am next September...
lol, awesome. a dozen timmies, 3 boston creams, 3 french cruelers, 2 chocolate dip... ;D

I'll keep ya'll posted if i get accepted!

rifle team captain, to the best of my knowledge, they just phone you. thats how they informed me. anyways, as for your question Lexi, its in the mail so to speak.

Big Foot said:
rifle team captain, to the best of my knowledge, they just phone you. thats how they informed me. anyways, as for your question Lexi, its in the mail so to speak.

Yeah, it's been phone calls from Victoria area.

Big Foot said:
Just check your PM. This is free of charge. I'm doing it just because I'm a nice guy. Who knows, it might be me bringing you donuts or McDonalds at 3am next September...

Ah come on.. don't be giving everything away now ;)

Back