• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

For ‘Operators’ Pen is Mightier

Armymedic

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Mentor
Reaction score
For ‘Operators’ Pen is Mightier

Article in the National Post's Kandahar journal that talks about CSOR's team that is providing mentorship to the ANA SOF program.

Found here:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/09/26/canadas-smooth-operators/

That is amazing! My hat goes off the the ladies and gentlemen of CANSOFCOM, job well done!

This is such wonderful news to give light to the uprising in ANA/ANP on NATO attacks. Hopefully the on-going mentorship with spread and will influence the younger troops to do better for their country, and their families. Unfortunately though, as I've learned, the offerings of the Taliban can sometimes be too tempting regardless of the fact that US/NATO groups would offer double the benefits/money for more productive roles.

:salute:

I've been following his posts/sketches and am glad that he focuses on trying to make his subjects (whether Afghan, Canadian or other ISAF) seem as human as possible rather than "Pte Bloggins from the XYZ Regiment". 

Good read. I'm glad the new(ish) regiment is keeping busy overseas.

P.S.: Thanks for introducing me to the website; lots of interesting stories for me to have a look at now.  :salute:

Back