• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Foot Care

Found out one thing this summer.

To all people who go on their basic:
If you still have MK3's and those crappy grey wool socks, get some ankle socks and wear them as undersocks. Do not wear those full sized white sport socks. Reason for that is, those ankle socks do not slide around unlike the full sized sport socks.

I had blisters cover my entire heels 2 weeks into the course. Ended up performing a little surgery in the shacks (one of the roommates had methanol and sterile pads, so no infection occured) draining them. It was disgusting to see that white puss squirt out... ewww.  ;D :blotto:

sober_ruski said:
get some ankle socks and wear them as undersocks. Do not wear those full sized white sport socks.
+1

Liner socks are great, they reduce the friction against the skin, and if you get some poly pro ones they wick some of the mositure away from your feet (avoid cotton for liner socks).

I wouldn't mess around with an ingrown toenail. Go to sick call and let the docs hook you up.

Back