• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Firearm Sling Clinic

Farmboy

Inactive
Reaction score
Aug 29th at Napanee & District Rod & Gun Club, 9am to 12pm

Free for members and $20 for non members.

The clinic will cover 1, 2 and 3 point slings, advantages and disadvantages, carry styles and transitions for 3 gun matches, hunting, combat and law enforcement.

Bring your firearm with existing sling or the firearm you need a sling for.
AR’s, CZ/VZ, SKS, Pump and semi auto shotguns are all welcome.

I will be instructing the clinic even though I don’t have any formal qualifications  :D

I have however used almost every sling ever made, used slings on AR’s, CZ’s, SKS’s, Mini-14s/30s a variety of shotguns, lever actions and “sniper” rifles.

I have spent almost two weeks straight with Larry Vickers and Ashley Burnsed dissecting slings and covering pros and cons and different styles.

I have taken shooting courses with EX-SAS instructors and CF instructors.

I have supplied slings to US Agencies, CF Units, RCMP, LE Tac Teams, Nuclear Security Teams and International Special Forces.

And I have listed to feedback from every civilian, military and law enforcement client that I have supplied.

So contact me right now and let me know that you are interested in improving your firearm effectiveness in some way!!!

So what are the chances of producing a low budget video that we could buy, for those that can't travel that far?

So what are the chances of producing a low budget video that we could buy, for those that can't travel that far?

I didn't think of that!  I'll see what I can do.

recceguy said:

Brilliant! I vote recceguy gets the first copy free.

Farmboy said:
I didn't think of that!  I'll see what I can do.

This could be a good way to make a little mad money for you.

Good luck with the course, sounds like a good one. I'm in the wrong province to join in on it unfortunately.

Back