• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Finding the Fallen

Spr.Earl

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
A program on the History Channel.
They research WW I trench line's friend and foe and come up with amazing result's like returning  personal belonging's to next of kin.

Amazing stuff!  I have seen similar shows and I hope it is on when I am home for my break.  When I was in Geilenkirchen 99-03 I attended funerals for 9 Canadian WWI and II soldiers and airmen.  It is amazing that they can figure out who is who and give closure to families.  It was very moving to see pride mixed with grief for long lost relatives.

Interesting; I never saw the show.

Are they using the new Chinese entrenching tool ?? If they did, they could probably get rid of everything else they use...

I have seen this show and its amazing to see what they find and how they can bring names back to the unknown fallen .  In one episode that I watched they discovered two unknown German soldiers and where able to identify them from what evidence they had discovered amazing feet of investigation .

Back