• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

finding Padre

Brixxie

Inactive
Reaction score
before I get my head bitten off by the MODS I swear I used the search button  :-*

How can I get a hold of the local base (CFB North Bay) Padre? I have some questions and I cant excatly run down to Borden to use my Husbands .

**Also if anyone is intrested I found a wonderful Bible for Soliders ( its a shame there isnt a canadian version)

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/cms_content?page=974093&sp=1003&p=1018818

Brixxie

Brixxie said:
before I get my head bitten off by the MODS I swear I used the search button  :-*

How can I get a hold of the local base (CFB North Bay) Padre? I have some questions and I cant excatly run down to Borden to use my Husbands .

**Also if anyone is intrested I found a wonderful Bible for Soliders ( its a shame there isnt a canadian version)

http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/cms_content?page=974093&sp=1003&p=1018818

Brixxie

Call base, talk to operator....ask for padre.......

The only number I could find for CFB North Bay was under 22 Wing hope this helps.

Main Switchboard: (705) 494-2011

Nfld_Sapper said:
The only number I could find for CFB North Bay was under 22 Wing hope this helps.

Main Switchboard: (705) 494-2011

22 Wing IS CFB North Bay  ;D

It'll be in the phone book, in those god-awful hard to navigate Government pages, under Federal Government, National Defence.  You should find a Base number and just ask the operator.

Is it just me, or are Phone Books getting harder and harder to use to find people or businesses?  

Sorry I'm late.

Yes.. that would be the best way to get the base chaplain.

Call the base switchboard and ask for him/her.

thank you so much * mummbles about the crusty phone book joke >.>*

I didnt know it was that easy and it helps ALOT :D

again thank you

Brixxie AKA n00b <3

I arrived late at the party.. I'm sorry tess...

Besides, I PM'd her.  Much cleaner than posting
anything pastoral in a public forum.  ;)

the 48th regulator said:
Can't you as the true "Trinity" to give you the answer?

Well, 48th, maybe 1/3 of Trinity answered, the 1/3 that don't know the answer
and forgot to asked the others 1/3  ;D !

Back