• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Field Engineer Reserve in Toronto?

Soldier of Fortune

Inactive
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anybody could clarify if there is a field engineer reserve unit in Toronto, I thought I had read it somewhere.
If there is, does anybody know if they accept new recriuts with no training as an engineer? (because I know that in the air force resreve the don‘t train they only accept prvious regs. and very skilled commercial pilots.)

2 FER is located in Toronto. No prior experience is needed to join the reserves, you will be trained by the army. Engineers (reserve and reg) do most of thier courses in Gagetown NB. If you are intrested, visit the unit or contact your local recruiting center.

Chimo!

Hello.

I‘m from 2 Field. To join up all you need is the normal requriments for NCM. We require a bit higher on intelligence scores though, becuase we do charge calcualtions for explosives.

We do our QL3 (basic engineer training) in Gagetown. It‘s probably the hardest entry level course in the Canadian reserves. It‘s worth it though.

If you have any questions on 2FER or engineers in general, feel free to email me.

Does 2 FER have Airborne Engineers to support the QOR?

:cool: Yard Ape

Back