• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Female Air Force Dress Short Sleeve Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeydepalmer65

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are the air force female shirts like? Dose the bra show under it or can someone get away with out wearing anything under it?

Does the bra show?  Not that I've ever seen.  I'm sure females might have some specific advice about color of material, etc that is better than others for wear with the shirt, but the shirt material (65% polyester, 35% cotton) is not paper-thin.

https://www.facebook.com/RCAF.ARC/photos/pcb.10155372398261237/10155372616046237/?type=3&theater

Can members get away without wearing anything under the shirt?  I've actually no idea.

I was on a change of command parade in Borden mid 90’s, it rained, well poured Air Force shirts are seee through when wet.
New base commanders first RO’s reminded everyone that 1, bras should be a neutral colour (ie white, nude,blue) and 2, bras must be worn on parade.

my72jeep said:
I was on a change of command parade in Borden mid 90’s, it rained, well poured Air Force shirts are seee through when wet.
New base commanders first RO’s reminded everyone that 1, bras should be a neutral colour (ie white, nude,blue) and 2, bras must be worn on parade.

So if you do not wear a bra, and it rains, everyone will get a show? is it allowed for females to wear white undershirts?

joeydepalmer65 said:
So if you do not wear a bra, and it rains, everyone will get a show? is it allowed for females to wear white undershirts?

Read the post above your last one.  It answers the question.  Bras are not optional.

1. Yes, you can wear an undershirt;
2. No, you may not substitute and undershirt for a bra;
3. Please stop. The question has been answered to death.

ModlrMike said:
1. Yes, you can wear an undershirt;
2. No, you may not substitute and undershirt for a bra;
3. Please stop. The question has been answered to death.

yes, but how do you remove it?

joeydepalmer65 said:
yes, but how do you remove it?

Alright, enough. You’ve been warned previously and DS is well aware of your entire posting history. You need a break.

Thread locked for the time being. Not much else needs to be added at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back