• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Feature Requests

The only way I could see it implemented is if it does not affect daily challenges or medals.

Perhaps instead of that, you could make some sort of "build a support squad" option.

Use your MP's to "buy/recruit" a Sig-Op to improve your SA by a couple percent, that sort of thing?

"Buy/recruit" an INT OP to improve your intelligence gathering?

Thoughts?

NS

I'm willing to sell my SigOp services for milpoints...  ;D

PuckChaser said:
I'm willing to sell my SigOp services for milpoints...  ;D

I thought NS suggested buying a SigOp to improve SA?  ;)

Could we move the "•Show activity history" to just above the medals where it would be easier to access?

Problem: I'm in a place where facebook's main domain is blocked, but a subdomain , lisp4.facebook.com works. In the AF app however the nav bar all uses the main domain to hyperlink. It's not a big deal since I leave tomorrow, but is it possible to implement something that doesnt hyperlink directly to apps.facebook but instead use ./  to refer to links instead?

JohnTBay said:
Problem: I'm in a place where facebook's main domain is blocked, but a subdomain , lisp4.facebook.com works. In the AF app however the nav bar all uses the main domain to hyperlink. It's not a big deal since I leave tomorrow, but is it possible to implement something that doesnt hyperlink directly to apps.facebook but instead use ./  to refer to links instead?
Doing that would require a bit of work (10,000 lines of code of work), but we could have all URLs redirect via HTTP_HOST.

This might be a Facebook API issue, though. I'll take a look in to it this weekend (finally have freed up my schedule!).

crooks.a said:
Doing that would require a bit of work (10,000 lines of code of work), but we could have all URLs redirect via HTTP_HOST.

This might be a Facebook API issue, though. I'll take a look in to it this weekend (finally have freed up my schedule!).

I was wondering how come you fell out of the lead ;D

The most completed missions by anyone, according to the roster, is 2475.
Just shy of half way to the 5000 missions completed medal.
Right now, for 322 CR, I can conduct a mission which gives me 14259 CE.

Once you reach 5000 missions completed, you can purchase 10 000 CE for 1000 MilPoints.
By the time I complete 5000 missions, 10 000 CE will be just a speck of dust. Hell, right now it isn't much.
I would suggest that for 1000 MilPoints, the medal be something like 100 000 CE or even 1 000 000 CE.

Or similar to the 100 medal incentives earned which is 50,000 CE.

Would it be possible to add "Total Missions" to the "Daily Leaders" in the stats page?

Thanks
Larry

Larry Strong said:
Could we move the "•Show activity history" to just above the medals where it would be easier to access?

Done!

JohnTBay said:
crooks.a said:

Not sure I get this one... It sounds like the subdomain apps.facebook.com is blocked, and if that's true, there's essentially nothing we can do as that's the only way to access the game. Even using redirects mean you will still have to end up at apps.facebook.com, and be blocked. Relative links will still point to apps.facebook.com too. Could be I don't understand the problem, but if you can't get to apps.facebook.com from a location, the game is pretty much a non-starter.

bdave said:
Once you reach 5000 missions completed, you can purchase 10 000 CE for 1000 MilPoints.
By the time I complete 5000 missions, 10 000 CE will be just a speck of dust. Hell, right now it isn't much.
I would suggest that for 1000 MilPoints, the medal be something like 100 000 CE or even 1 000 000 CE.

Good idea, and done.

Larry Strong said:
Would it be possible to add "Total Missions" to the "Daily Leaders" in the stats page?

Thanks
Larry

Not easily, unfortunately. Each of the daily tallies is one of the daily challenge options. I.E. I track everything you do, every day that might be a challenge, and draw on that data for the daily totals. Total Missions isn't a daily challenge, so it doesn't exist in that context.

How hard would it be to list how many "hat tricks" you have done on the daily challenges in ones PER?

Thanks
Larry

Mike, I know you've cleaned up the 'medals' page once before.  But is there anyway to clear it up a bit more?  Once you've gotten to level 5 on lots of them, the page is quite full especially as you try to scroll up and down to see what you still need.  Maybe if there was a way to hide or minimize medals ('-' or '+')?  Thanks!

Small thing, but is it possible to show your current INT total when you earn more?

Back