• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Feature Requests

Grimaldus said:
I'm with Puckchaser on this.

Buying levels or merit points would remove much of the challange of the game.

So am I. Let's leave the purchasing power to MilPoints.

Any chance we can display the highest ribbon in our army.ca signature instead of the lowest?

For the Int page, is it possible to have the most recent at the top vice the bottom?  Just to save some time instead of having to scroll all the way to the bottom to either cash in or see what you still need.  Thanks.

Mich, both of your ideas are now done... simple, quick and useful, I like 'em! :)

As for the other ideas, they're a bit more complicated but I have noted them down on the (growing) To Do list. I have a few items I need to knock off there given some time, but I like what I'm reading so... hopefully!

Mike Bobbitt said:
Mich, both of your ideas are now done... simple, quick and useful, I like 'em! :)
Could you do the same to the activity log?

Mike Bobbitt said:

Did I read somewhere that we get bonus merit or mil points for ideas that you implement?  ;)

How about making it more interactive between players like:

- Missions that require 2 or more people to complete. With much higher CE reward for organization and timing.
- Ability to trade (barter) say CR for milpoints with other players.

Task said:
- Missions that require 2 or more people to complete. With much higher CE reward for organization and timing.

Sneaky hobbitses, stealing my ideas.

I do like the milpoints trading. Perhaps a market style where you can sell items (good way to get rid of stuff you're not using anymore).

Selling equipment should be also allowed.
I know it's been said, but I really need some milpoints :p

There should be some type of reward system for doing missions.

AKA: You shouldn't have to spend the game currency just to do missions because that means unless you go on army.ca there is 0 possilibty for you to progress. Maybe earning Milpoints for completing a mission or going up in proficiency's of a mission? There has to be a balance of negative/positive milpoints not just negative all the time. Otherwise, your just begging (if the game get's larger) for people to sign up on this forums to come on to post "lolz!" "noobz!" for MP.

SevenSixTwo said:
There should be some type of reward system for doing missions.

AKA: You shouldn't have to spend the game currency just to do missions because that means unless you go on army.ca there is 0 possilibty for you to progress. Maybe earning Milpoints for completing a mission or going up in proficiency's of a mission? There has to be a balance of negative/positive milpoints not just negative all the time. Otherwise, your just begging (if the game get's larger) for people to sign up on this forums to come on to post "lolz!" "noobz!" for MP.
There is the MP bonus every day. It's not a hefty sum, but it's something. Paying money is always an option. Also, if a user registers and says "lolz noob" then they'll likely be negatively affected with the post rating.

I do partially agree, though. MP bonuses for a mission awarded for your (as said above) initiative is a good idea. Something you can obtain other than Int and CE.

crooks.a said:
There is the MP bonus every day. It's not a hefty sum, but it's something. Paying money is always an option. Also, if a user registers and says "lolz noob" then they'll likely be negatively affected with the post rating.

I do partially agree, though. MP bonuses for a mission awarded for your (as said above) initiative is a good idea. Something you can obtain other than Int and CE.

You'll especially think so as you rise higher in the levels ... I've got 26 000 MPs spent and counting; good thing I've been here for years!!  I've bought myself craploads of Timmies over there (although I prefer black, not the sole double/double option). 8)

I've just noticed that the Int table has flipped itself over, with the current dossier now at the top of the list so that one does not have to scroll to the bottom of the page to investigate it.

Any chance that the same thing can be done with the AOR file? Scrolling way down sucks.  :)

SevenSixTwo said:
A "Repeat" mission like how you can repeat training would also be nice.
Just press F5. That works for missions, AOR, training on equipment, etc.

crooks.a said:
Just press F5. That works for missions, AOR, training on equipment, etc.

Yea, but then you get the annoying double mission bug like you had.

SevenSixTwo said:
Yea, but then you get the annoying double mission bug like you had.
I don't think that's what is causing the problem. I've been using F5 since I started, but the problem only recently arose. It seems that Mike also uses it and I don't think he has issues.

ArmyVern said:
I've just noticed that the Int table has flipped itself over, with the current dossier now at the top of the list so that one does not have to scroll to the bottom of the page to investigate it.

Any chance that the same thing can be done with the AOR file? Scrolling way down sucks.  :)

My idea for the int and Mike modified.  Not bad eh?  And I am sooo modest  ;D

Concur with the AOR idea from you Vern.  I'm not through a whole lot of them as I'm sure you are, but it will come to it where the whole scrolling will get to be a pain.  I'm wondering if that will change any of the bonuses though.  I know that when I had an incentive to lower the lowest AOR they were all at 100% so it lowered the top one on the list.

Back