• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Feature Requests

NavyShooter said:
How about a "Time until CR FULL" clock? 

(So you know how long you have before your CR Fully regens, and you start losing CR points and Morale....)

NS

( 60 / (CR regen time) X 60 ) / CR = hours to regen

NavyShooter said:
How about a "Time until CR FULL" clock? 

(So you know how long you have before your CR Fully regens, and you start losing CR points and Morale....)

NS

Excel geek that I am, I have put it into a spreadsheet for myself.

A1 = CR refill period / 60 (ex. 8/60)
A2 = amount of CR that you are questioning 'how long' for (varies, esp if you are looking for refill time for a specific mission)
A3 = A1 * A2 (to get your refill time in minutes.  Calculates automatically once A2 is filled in)
A4 = A3 / 60 (to get your refill time in hours.  Calculates automatically once A2 is filled in)

This is but a small part of my sheet that I keep open when playing.  The rest is the missions with CR, CE, CE with 10% bonus and return rate.  I won't go into how I have it colour coded based on amount of MPs the missions require!

airmich said:
Mike, any chance that we could add US$ as a QM item?  Thanks!

Mich, what Rank do you need it available at?

NS, it's a good idea... I'll check into it.

Well, it may not be perfect, but I've added the "time to total refill" counter.

Good idea on the clock!

Suggestion: Is it possible to show only items specific to a mission when you click Purchase all Equipment? I find that my computer lags a bit when loading the full QM every time, and the highlighted items are tricky to spot sometimes

JohnTBay said:
Suggestion: Is it possible to show only items specific to a mission when you click Purchase all Equipment? I find that my computer lags a bit when loading the full QM every time, and the highlighted items are tricky to spot sometimes

I like it... done!

Found out what is happening with the counter. If you click in the qty box to change it, it will tabulate the cost of your purchase.

More a query than a feature request

What Is the distribution of the insurgency depletion value? (I'm assuming its equal i.e. 25% 1 25% 2 etc.) and is it modified by anything?

Its in the FAQ, its a random number better 1 and 4. Not modified by anything.

Back