• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Feature Requests

Larry Strong said:
Do you see the medals being expanded?

As in more on the way? Yes, but tied to new features, so as those are worked into the game, so will new medals. I'll have a look at cleaning up the medals page at some point too. I did add the Int total in, and added the 'hat tricks' item to the to do list for now. :)

Any chance of getting PLAR equipment proficiency for "a cold pint of Keiths"?  ;D

2010newbie said:
Any chance of getting PLAR equipment proficiency for "a cold pint of Keiths"?  ;D

I'd like to apply as well.  ;D

lol... had to google PLAR but got a laugh when I did! :D

Just noticed the new int dossier pictures. Hilarious.
en_010.png

Heheh, some are better than others... but in order to avoid copyright infringement, the choices are limited. :)

Just an idea... but what about extra MilPoints for the ones that do some of the missions in real life?

I work out everyday.. I got to get something out of this deal.  ;D

Regards,
TN2IC

TN2IC said:
Just an idea... but what about extra MilPoints for the ones that do some of the missions in real life?

I work out everyday.. I got to get something out of this deal.  ;D

Regards,
TN2IC

i agree, esp for those that are deployed right now!

can higher levels can pay more mil points each day?  it makes sense for higher ups to earn more than 50 mil pts a day?

kuchunwah said:
can higher levels can pay more mil points each day?  it makes sense for higher ups to earn more than 50 mil pts a day?

Hell of an idea....I figure I am ranked Capt or Major......how much do they make..... ;D

Higher ranks already get more (sometimes much more) with each promotion. Looks like folks aren't hurting for points for the most part. :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Higher ranks already get more (sometimes much more) with each promotion. Looks like folks aren't hurting for points for the most part. :)

weird... i don't seem to notice..

kuchunwah said:

You will when you get to level 250. I get over 500 milpoints a level now.

kuchunwah said:

Are you talking merit points ... or Mil Points.

I too wish there was another way to earn Merit Points, but the MilPoints seem to be fine and do increase as your levels and morale increase. It is the Merit Points that remain a constant 5 (or 6) throughout your journey.

PuckChaser said:
You will when you get to level 250. I get over 500 milpoints a level now.

umm, i was referring to the daily mil points salary when you check in...  I am trying to increase my milpoint balance to get medals but what I rake in each day from challanges etc are all spent on equip for missions..

kuchunwah said:
umm, i was referring to the daily mil points salary when you check in...  I am trying to increase my milpoint balance to get medals but what I rake in each day from challanges etc are all spent on equip for missions..

Nope, that only increase to 100 if you become a subscriber.

Now sure if it's been suggested, but maybe limiting the roster page to 100 /page and making multiple pages instead of having the whole  1909 show up at once

Back