• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Feature Requests

I have just painstakingly pressed the "+" button 200 times.  I know this suggestion won't help me, but it should help others coming through.  On the PER tab, is it possible to have the same type of entry box as on the QM tab whereas you type in how many merit points you want to add on for each area.  Example 200 to CR.

Is it possible to change the daily of 'Time spent playing' to something else? Playing for over 13,000 seems a little excessive, unless there is a way to get it faster that I don't know about.

MPwannabe said:
Is it possible to change the daily of 'Time spent playing' to something else? Playing for over 13,000 seems a little excessive, unless there is a way to get it faster that I don't know about.

If you go to the hints and tips thread there are some tidbits that will help you get that time spent playing reward with the minimun of actual work. 

MJP said:
If you go to the hints and tips thread there are some tidbits that will help you get that time spent playing reward with the minimun of actual work.

OK,

I'm blind. I can't find a thread by that name.  ???

PuckChaser said:
You're welcome, and here's some milpoints to get you going.

Hey thanks! I had a bunch and then foolishly spent them on incentives ;) Ah well.... moving up the roster :)

Would it be possible for the equipment required for a mission to move to the top of the QM page when needed, instead of having to scroll all over the page to find them?

Larry Strong said:
Would it be possible for the equipment required for a mission to move to the top of the QM page when needed, instead of having to scroll all over the page to find them?

I believe there is a 'purchase all equipment for mission' button beside the missions on the Ops page.

RedFive said:
I believe there is a 'purchase all equipment for mission' button beside the missions on the Ops page.

Yes there is.  And Mike has added a new feature now where the required equipment line is highlighted.  So yes, you still have to scroll.  But it's easier now to see what you will be buying.  Or you can just buy price unknown.  When you click on the "purchase required equipment" on the mission pages, it fills in the quantities required and you just click "purchase" on the QM page.  Simple easy!

airmich said:
I have just painstakingly pressed the "+" button 200 times.  I know this suggestion won't help me, but it should help others coming through.  On the PER tab, is it possible to have the same type of entry box as on the QM tab whereas you type in how many merit points you want to add on for each area.  Example 200 to CR.

Thank you for the change Mike, looks good!

Not really a request but has anyone else noticed that the CR and CE bars are now somewhat 3D, with some shading?  :p

It looks pretty good.

Yep, I slipped that in recently too. Slowly, we'll get this thing looking and acting as we want. :)

What would the ability to shift your merit points around when ever you want to in the 4 categories do to the game? Or be able to dumb down the 4 categories and increase your CR?

Larry Strong said:
What would the ability to shift your merit points around when ever you want to in the 4 categories do to the game? Or be able to dumb down the 4 categories and increase your CR?

This would be exploited quite easily.

Larry Strong said:
You would be able to switch merit points around to best suit your needs whenever you wanted. You would be able to switch merit points to achieve daily challenges or medals and then change it back to your gameplay style.

crooks.a said:
You would be able to switch merit points around to best suit your needs whenever you wanted. You would be able to switch merit points to achieve daily challenges or medals and then change it back to your gameplay style.

That was the idea. Maybe the part about changing your CR is not a good idea. It's probably best leave that one cast in stone... once you apply the points. But yes, a mission specific ability, and during idle times you could maybe apply a percentage to CR regen......

Back