• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Enrollment / Swearing In Ceremony [MERGED]

ablenus said:
Greetings!  I'm getting sworn in at the Halifax CFRC on Wednesday November 10th.  I'm wondering if wearing a suit and tie would be overkill?  What does one normally wear when getting sworn in?

Thanks for any info!

I would go with a suit and tie, as I did for my interview.
No matter what you choose, don't forget a poppy pin  :remembrance: and wear it properly on your left side!

Decon said:
I would go with a suit and tie, as I did for my interview.
No matter what you choose, don't forget a poppy pin  :remembrance: and wear it properly on your left side!

You're a little late son.

Didn't see a thread for those who are loaded on Jan 28 BMQ, so I figured I would make one. My name is Meg and I am joining as a Med Tech. Hoping to get to know some of the others on my platoon before st-jean.

Congrats  :)

I got an email today that I am Merit Listed.  They told me that selections for Med Tech will begin next week.  I'm wondering if/guessing that selection in each province happens at a different time.

Best of luck to you!

I'll be there. My name is Ayden. I'm 24, and I'm joining as a Combat Engineer. Got the call last week that I'll be leaving from Toronto on the 26th of January, and starting BMQ on the 28th.

Hey Ayden. I am glad I won't be the only one in their mid 20's :) I am 25, and live at CFB Bagotville (near Chicoutimi, Quebec). PM me with some facebook info so we can chat!

Hey hey! Just got my call yesterday for CE....add another mid-twentier to the bunch! My name is Tom, making the trek from Victoria BC.

Jeez! Looks like we have a pretty good group so far! Good mix!

Hey people,

Names Ron. V, 26 from toronto.. Got recruited as aciss

Looking forward to BMQ .... Congrats to all selected

Do you guys have a course number?  I'm in St Jean and waiting for platoon and was wondering on the course number.  We were just told the course number, the last 4 are 0481.

Thanks guys and good luck.

No Course number yet, should have mine on Jan 10 when I get sworn in.

Hi my name is scott.  I'm 26 from Vancouver. Flying out on the 26th for the 28th. Pos: Vehicle Tech.

Congrats everyone  :cdn:

Yeah, I'm not sure about the course number at the moment either.

Back