• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Employment Opportunities at VAC

blackberet17

Subscriber
Inactive
Reaction score
http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/about-us/organization/job-postings

I just went through the (very long) CM assessment process and am now employed - if anyone has any questions about the process feel free to drop me a line :)

That link doesn't work. I keep getting a HTTP 404 error saying 'The page requested could not be found at this location'.

Worked earlier, site might be down right now.

Thanks PuckChaser....and right you are, it's working now...patience was never one of my forte's!

You are right.  Don't see myself working for the VA considering all the BS they have put me through for the past 10 years in having to appeal each of their negitive decisions.

Mike63 said:
You are right.  Don't see myself working for the VA considering all the BS they have put me through for the past 10 years in having to appeal each of there negitive decisions.

Yeah, but think of the irony of being able to review your appeal of your own negitive decisions......what a Blast !!  :)

GAP said:
Yeah, but think of the irony of being able to review your appeal of your own negitive decisions......what a Blast !!  :)
Especially when you had to deny your own appeal.

I know there's sarcasm in them above posts, but it would be one way to lose the recently acquired employment opportunity...real fast!

Reading the essential requirements: must have university degree and CCC bilingual
Other assets: military experience.

I would have applied, but no degree but SISIP did pay for college. Sadly, I'm not bilingual.
Now I appreciate why applications get denied so often, when military experience is a nice add on to the job description.

kratz said:
Reading the essential requirements: must have university degree and CCC bilingual
Other assets: military experience.

I would have applied, but no degree but SISIP did pay for college. Sadly, I'm not bilingual.
Now I appreciate why applications get denied so often, when military experience is a nice add on to the job description.

While this poster is very specific in terms of the education requirement, not all job posters are at VAC. And there is also the "degree equivalency" link, which opens the door for those who may, say, have a college diploma. It never hurts to look into it.

Back