• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Employment Opportunities at VAC

catalyst

Full Member
Reaction score
0
Points
210
I just went through the (very long) CM assessment process and am now employed - if anyone has any questions about the process feel free to drop me a line :)
 

mike63

Jr. Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
That link doesn't work. I keep getting a HTTP 404 error saying 'The page requested could not be found at this location'.
 

PuckChaser

Moderator
Staff member
Directing Staff
Mentor
Reaction score
645
Points
1,060
Worked earlier, site might be down right now.
 

mike63

Jr. Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Thanks PuckChaser....and right you are, it's working now...patience was never one of my forte's!
 

mike63

Jr. Member
Reaction score
0
Points
0
You are right.  Don't see myself working for the VA considering all the BS they have put me through for the past 10 years in having to appeal each of their negitive decisions.
 

GAP

Army.ca Legend
Donor
Mentor
Reaction score
8
Points
380
Mike63 said:
You are right.  Don't see myself working for the VA considering all the BS they have put me through for the past 10 years in having to appeal each of there negitive decisions.

Yeah, but think of the irony of being able to review your appeal of your own negitive decisions......what a Blast !!  :)
 

TCM621

Sr. Member
Subscriber
Reaction score
170
Points
430
GAP said:
Yeah, but think of the irony of being able to review your appeal of your own negitive decisions......what a Blast !!  :)
Especially when you had to deny your own appeal.
 

blackberet17

Sr. Member
Subscriber
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I know there's sarcasm in them above posts, but it would be one way to lose the recently acquired employment opportunity...real fast!
 

kratz

Moderator
Staff member
Directing Staff
Subscriber
Donor
Reaction score
36
Points
630
Reading the essential requirements: must have university degree and CCC bilingual
Other assets: military experience.

I would have applied, but no degree but SISIP did pay for college. Sadly, I'm not bilingual.
Now I appreciate why applications get denied so often, when military experience is a nice add on to the job description.
 

blackberet17

Sr. Member
Subscriber
Reaction score
0
Points
0
kratz said:
Reading the essential requirements: must have university degree and CCC bilingual
Other assets: military experience.

I would have applied, but no degree but SISIP did pay for college. Sadly, I'm not bilingual.
Now I appreciate why applications get denied so often, when military experience is a nice add on to the job description.

While this poster is very specific in terms of the education requirement, not all job posters are at VAC. And there is also the "degree equivalency" link, which opens the door for those who may, say, have a college diploma. It never hurts to look into it.
 
Top