• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

EMMA Thread [Merged]

Ex-Dragoon said:
I keep submitting updated MPRRs, so I assumed it was a peoplesoft issue.

It is not a peoplesoft issue. It is an OR issue. The staff in the OR have access to HRIMS ( hope i got that right) and can make the change right in front of you in seconds. It is then reflected on EMAA shortly after ( i changed some things last week and it was on EMAA the following day).

Ahh yes, but some parts of the MPRR aren't changeable by the OR.  I had three problems with my MPRR on my CT - one the OR could fix (I forget even what it was), 2nd problem:  they sent info off to somewhere else (base OR, I think) to get my CD info fixed, and third: my previous FT paid svc (PFTPS) took over two years and a huge email train around Ottawa to fix. 

True that a unit OR cannot change some things but posting preferences are not one of them IIRC.

You could also have problems i suppose if your unit OR is not your URS, but i'm just guessing on that one.

I would like to know the website to get the reg force pay stubs. It`s something like www.amce.gc.ca...but I am not quite sure. Thank you

Loginto the DWAN, look in your baseline apps for EMAA. Once you've got an account setup there you'll be good to go.

-T

As I have not been at work nor read the CANFORGEN, I am not sure if members update their Posting Preferences on EMAA if they will be translated into HRMS. In turn updates to MPRR's are only completed through HRMS so then begs the question of discrepancies between EMAA and HRMS are going to surface, as if so then which will be used by CM's?

As far as uncompleted updates to MPRR's by OR's, access to HRMS is limited in capability based on the the unit level within the individual organuization. Some OR's may have the ability to complete more transactions then others - those with less requiring to send the request on further. Some other issues may also be limited to specific OPI's which can only be completed by themselves (IE various DG's in NDHQ).

FinClk said:
as if so then which will be used by CM's?

I asked my CM the same thing and he only referers to those in the CMIS.

Now as far as the new EMAA features come, IMHO, its not because you can leave notes for your CM that you actualy should.

CDN Aviator said:
I asked my CM the same thing and he only referers to those in the CMIS.
Then the question is where does CMIS get its information? My guess would be via HRMS upload and not EMAA thus putting in question the value added of having this in EMAA if it will not update HRMS via upload. In either case I am sure this has been considered and once I am back at work and have a chance to read the CANFORGEN will be able to make a better determination.

From the CANFORGEN, the new EMAA feature will auto-populate the CMIS.

THE INFORMATION GATHERED BY THE DGRMC WEB TOOL WILL AUTO-POPULATE THE CAREER MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM (CMIS) 

Great, so now will it also auto-populate information within HRMS so that MPRR's are also updated?

FinClk said:
Great, so now will it also auto-populate information within HRMS so that MPRR's are also updated?

Lets not get carried away here......

Anyone have the link for EMMA to check stuff from home?

d53642 said:
Anyone have the link for EMMA to check stuff from home?

As noted by NFLD Sapper, the EMAA is not available from home. DIN only.

Thanks for the quick Replys, will have to check my pay settings when I get to work after leave.

Question. I've heard of this online system before, I think it's called EMAA, or EMMA, where I can access my online pay stubs, etc. How do I go about setting this up? I am currently on a tasking in Ottawa, away from my home unit, and would love to get this going. Is this something I can stroll down to NDHQ and get rolling? Or do I have to wait for this tasking to be over and go back to Meaford before accessing it?

Either PM's or public posts would be appreciated. Thank you.

Yes, it is EMAA.  You can only access it through the DWAN. 

If you are at an DWAN terminal go to:  start menu>programs>base line>admin>EMAA.

You will have to request a login.  This will take a few days.

Trust No One said:
Yes, it is EMAA.  You can only access it through the DWAN. 

If you are at an DWAN terminal go to:  start menu>programs>base line>admin>EMAA.

You will have to request a login.  This will take a few days.
It will take less than 30 seconds.  I showed a Pte how to do it yesterday afternoon.

Oh Gawd ... can we please lock this thread before any more bandwidth is wasted answering "How do I get EMAA" questions?

A search of "EMAA" revealed two pages of dot cee eh threads ... the very first one of which is linked by me below ... giving the link to the DIN EMAA site, the instructions to start an account, and the instructions and phone number for those without DIN access to contact  to receive copies of their pay statements at civ email addys.

Does the big bar reading "Please search before posting. Your question has likely been asked and answered" not mean anything? Because, just like the big bar  reads ..., it was!

Back