• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Embarrassing NCdt. incident... help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get close enough to an officer so that you don't knee him/her in the crotch before you salute, how do you take a step forward without stepping on his/her toes?

I get pretty funny looks when I check my left arm, snap my head left/right and quick snap salute to "some" Naval Officers.. then verbally reply "sir" to them. Ususally I hear them muttering "f-ing pongo"

I even check my arms while doing PT running pass them. That's always a good chuckle. Seen a guy run pass you with an iPod glue to his ear, checking his arms and barking "sir"  at them while jogging. Even on the other side of the gate while PTing early mornings.... I always make sure I'm wearing my ARMY shirt around that base.

I'm guessing the "Never pass a fault." grew on me.

;D

Sgt  Schultz said:
I get pretty funny looks when I check my left arm, snap my head left/right and quick snap salute to "some" Naval Officers.. then verbally reply "sir" to them. Ususally I hear them muttering "f-ing pongo"

I even check my arms while doing PT running pass them. That's always a good chuckle. Seen a guy run pass you with an iPod glue to his ear, checking his arms and barking "sir"  at them while jogging. Even on the other side of the gate while PTing early mornings.... I always make sure I'm wearing my ARMY shirt around that base.

I'm guessing the "Never pass a fault." grew on me.

;D

Right ::)  ;D

NFLD Sapper said:
No, benefit of not being a Purple Trade  ;)  ;D

That's the best part of being purple... you got to try the DARKSIDE!

Com' on... you know you wanna.

If you two are done, I think this one has run its course.

Locked with the usual caveats.

Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back