• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Embarasses Code Pink vs USMC

marshall sl

Inactive
Reaction score
http://patdollard.com:80/2008/03/video-daily-show-embarasses-code-pink-vs-usmc-in-berkeley/

And they wonder why Marine Drill Instructors pick on college graduates

That's hilarious. I love the little part about Berkeley and Iraq being "indistinguishable".
:rofl:

“If there only was some organization sworn to protect this free speech…”

That about sums it up for me.

;D

"So if there were no police, we'd have no crime?"

"Potentially."

and:

"Really, you're interupting your own interview? Semper Fi, Code Pink, Semper Fi."

A Bravo Zulu to the Daley Show and Rob.

Sarcasm is such an effective weapon against the stupid and ignorant.

Wook

So my boss who is ex RAF came into my office wondering why I was laughing so hard...

He left chuckling.

It appears that freedom isnt a 2 way street in the US if you dont agree with  the persons that give assurance that you will have it  :salute:

I don't think I'd have had the self control the interviewer did, especially with the over aged hippie freak professor and the lareg handed politicial scientest....talking about not worrying about the Marines rights...that should tell you the mind set of these freaks....at the very least they are "usefull fools" at the worst....
The Federal government of should put a "stop payment" on any Federal monies destined for Jerkley! I mean Berkley!! :blotto:

It's heartening to see that even outspoken Liberals like Jon Stewart realize how ridiculous this protest really is. What the hell are those people thinking? "I felt just like the people of Iraq, like we were being occupied." Are you out of your friggin mind?!

When the guy was talking about Iraq and occupation, I swear I heard him say Berkley is getting Iraqupied
Too funny, love the anger cutscenes with the interview

"Berkeley, Iraq, I'm not sure, Berkeley, Iraq."

That was great!!  I'm pretty sure the blond with the "big hands" was either stoned or drunk.  ::)

Well, I would have prefer if the interviewer didn't leave the room so often to "get  his buzz out".
The interview would have been longer, and may be funnier...

I was thinking the interview part (where he's dressed as a hippy) is fake.

They do often that kind of "interviews" in his show. I think sometimes what the interviewer say is fake
or edited later, but the interviewee is real. Well, I hope it is fake, considering what some interviewees
answer to some real bizarre questions...

I LOVED the one when they asked a senator that wanted to put the 10 commandments in courts or Parliaments
everywhere in the U.S. : "What are the ten commandments ?", and he couldn't name more then 3 or 4  :D !

I too once lived in a world that was perfect and had no worries and then I TURNED 6!!!!!!  Must be nice to live in such an ideal place.  I betcha that's were the Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus spend their off time.  (Sorry to burst anyones bubble, they're not real)
I guess ignorance is bliss, and the seem VERY blissful!! Sometimes ya just gotta shake you head in disbelief.

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
I too once lived in a world that was perfect and had no worries and then I TURNED 6!!!!!! 

Oh, my, yes!

The traumatism of thoses years!

I really need to start watching this show... this was awesome!
Ya gotta love how some people believe that free speech only applies to what they have to say.... ::)

Yrys said:
... I LOVED the one when they asked a senator that wanted to put the 10 commandments in courts or Parliaments
everywhere in the U.S. : "What are the ten commandments ?", and he couldn't name more then 3 or 4  :D !

- Proved his point then, did he not?
:D
- If they were written all over, we would know them!

Back