• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Embarasses Code Pink vs USMC

TCBF said:
- Proved his point then, did he not?
:D
- If they were written all over, we would know them!

There's Bible in a lot of motel room. Do you think people that sleep in those know more of the Bible that those who do not  :D ?

Yrys said:
There's Bible in a lot of motel room. Do you think people that sleep in those know more of the Bible that those who do not  :D ?

I use it to do an exorcist on the neighbour room when I'm in the motel. All I hear was a bunch of moaning and thumping....  Now I need some Holy Water.. 151 doesn't do the trick. Also to note, the cleaning staff is not impress when I'm done. :eek:

Guess on what I do with chicken bones?

How to apply to Berkley and what you will require when you get there.

1. A bong (any size is OK, bigger is prefered for those late night hippy sit in study sessions)
2. A pound or 2 of weed ( crack is acceptable, LSD preferred if you can still get it)
3. Long hair is compulsory, short hair will not be tolerated.
4. You must have seen all the Cheech & Chong movies ( They are used as course study material and will be on your final exam, "Up in smoke" will be on your masters exam)
5. And last but not least is your handy little "Roach clip". This is so you can pass all that happy around to all your brothers and sisters. Anyone who needs one can pick one up at the campus weed shop, they have a large selection to choose from.

Compulsory courses.

1. Dubbie rolling and proper use of a roach clip 101
2. Bong making and the history of the bong 101
3. How to use a bong (part 2) becoming a hippy.
4. Proper methods to snorting crack (part 1)
5. Crack manufacturing methodology (Part 2)
6. Arts of protesting
7. How to get yourself arrested
8. Proper middle finger gesturing (optional)
9. Names that make police really angry (compulsory)
10.The complete unabridged "Cheech & Chong" dictionary (compulsory)
11. With great dismay and only after your parents demanded it be added to the curriculum. It is still only optional "how not to f*** u* your life. It will not be on any of your exams, so don't worry.

RetiredGrunt 45, Right On.Is that just Berkley or does it apply
to even some Canadian universities.Too bad the interveiwer
didnt ask who they were going to vote for,just guess,if they
are able to find their way to a polling booth.
                                    Regards

time expired said:
RetiredGrunt 45, Right On.Is that just Berkley or does it apply
to even some Canadian universities.

Universities are liberal by definition, but nothing like UC Berkley.

Sgt  Schultz said:
I use it to do an exorcist on the neighbour room when I'm in the motel. All I hear was a bunch of moaning and ...

- That was my wife and I in the next room.  Thanks a bunch, pal...

TCBF said:
- That was my wife and I in the next room.  Thanks a bunch, pal...

I knew it was some sort of evil spirit in there! I"m not sure what came over me.... At less now I'm banned from Wainright Hotel.  ;D

What's best is that Rob Riggle is a Major in the Marine Corps reserve and served a tour as a PAO in Afghanistan.  :pushup:

Red 6 said:
What's best is that Rob Riggle is a Major in the Marine Corps reserve and served a tour as a PAO in Afghanistan.  :pushup:

Makes one wonder how he can be a public and politically active TV personality. Not saying he's wrong, just that it might be a slippery slope to have service members be reporters.

benny88 said:
    Makes one wonder how he can be a public and politically active TV personality. Not saying he's wrong, just that it might be a slippery slope to have service members be reporters.

- There are Canadian reservists who are journalists, correct?

TCBF said:
- There are Canadian reservists who are journalists, correct?

Your guess is as good as mine; there's none that I know of, but I'm sure there's a few. Journalism is one thing, but the Daily Show is politically charged, so I dunno if the USMC would be that nuts about it, then again it's in support of them.
  I'm not saying they shouldn't be, just speculating here.

Cheers,
Benny

.... At less now I'm banned from Wainright Hotel. 

Hell, Sgt Schultz, I was banned from the Wainwright hotel RV 85    ;D

:cdn: I loved the clip, but don't think the US has the market cornered on anti-recruiting activities. Our own recruiters face similar issues, especially on the West Coast, where equipment and vehicles have been vandalized and threats are received. Not so much on the East Coast.

benny88 said:
   Your guess is as good as mine; there's none that I know of, but I'm sure there's a few. Journalism is one thing, but the Daily Show is politically charged, so I dunno if the USMC would be that nuts about it, then again it's in support of them.
   I'm not saying they shouldn't be, just speculating here.

Cheers,
Benny

There are at least two reservists who are journalists in my city.

Back