• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dreams about "getting the call"

Bassil_Inf

Inactive
Reaction score
Im currently just waiting to get the call to swear into my unit, as my file is now with my local reserve unit and it's been there since July 25th. I keep getting dreams of me getting the call and accepting it, but I wake up and it's all a dream. Today is a parade night for the unit... I hope I do get the call.

DarkInfantry232 said:
Im currently just waiting to get the call to swear into my unit, as my file is now with my local reserve unit and it's been there since July 25th. I keep getting dreams of me getting the call and accepting it, but I wake up and it's all a dream. Today is a parade night for the unit... I hope I do get the call.

Why not pay them a visit and you can watch what goes on? If they are still parading.

DAA said:
Why not pay them a visit and you can watch what goes on?
I don''t want to "annoy" the recruiter at the unit. I emailed him a couple times in regards to my file and he told me to wait patiently as he checked the orderly room and didn't see my file. That's when I called the CFRC Toronto 3 days later to check if my file was sent and they said it's now the unit. I do hope he happens to go to the orderly room today and find my file.

DarkInfantry232 said:

Your unit is most likely stood down for the summer as most reservists are on course/tasking. Yes, day staff are still there but parade nights won't begin until September.

Teager said:
Your unit is most likely stood down for the summer as most reservists are on course/tasking. Yes, day staff are still there but parade nights won't begin until September.
I was in contact with the unit recruiter 1 week ago in which he told me he didn't see my file yet.

Sorry, I should have been more clear i was referring to your comment about it being parade night tonight.

Back