• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dodge Bull....

ArmyRick

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
So i came up with a new concept today while working around an agitated 1800 LBS Black Angus bull today.

Dodge Bull. I mean forget dodge ball, the damn ball only weighs a quarter pound and can't do much too you. Now a pissed off angry bull, ah, much more sporting. The bull weighs alot more and when "not happy" can be a wee tad more motivating for one NOT to get hit. Suggestions or ideas on this new concept?

ArmyRick said:
So i came up with a new concept today while working around an agitated 1800 LBS Black Angus bull today.

Dodge Bull. I mean forget dodge ball, the damn ball only weighs a quarter pound and can't do much too you. Now a pissed off angry bull, ah, much more sporting. The bull weighs alot more and when "not happy" can be a wee tad more motivating for one NOT to get hit. Suggestions or ideas on this new concept?

You're warped.

I like you.... >:D

It goes hand in hand with the conditioning required for said sport. Heifer chasing. I spent almost two hours yesterday, most of it running, chasing down and trying to herd two heifers being trained to electric fencing. The first time they got buzzed, they leaped over and headed for the hills. Man was I bagged....

The heifer chasing championships are held every Saturday night at JDs here in Wainwright.

ArmyRick said:
It goes hand in hand with the conditioning required for said sport. Heifer chasing. I spent almost two hours yesterday, most of it running, chasing down and trying to herd two heifers being trained to electric fencing. The first time they got buzzed, they leaped over and headed for the hills. Man was I bagged....

Like Jim said, you're warped.  ;D

I'm just really glad you explained why you were chasing the heifers. lol

4 legged heifers with horns.... not the really big ones in Wainwright!

Old game, used to be played regularly in Wainwright when the Brits or an RV was in town.

When we helped out the C Buf O (Camp Buffalo Officer) on the round up we always tried to put the main bull through the squeeze first and get him back out in the pasture to cool off before releasing the rest of the herd.

Top tip- Dont try to round up buffalo on an ATV...

How would the PRes get a bull into the armouries for sports night?

Scott said:
How would the PRes get a bull into the armouries for sports night?

Usually not a problem.....There is lots of it found in the Messes.    ;D

Back