• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

disrepair

R

reg1

hi this is reg1: short, our once proud military is having its problems, it makes me want to cry about the problems i here in this forum sure it has to come up, but bitching about it is not going to do much good,you should wright the prime minister, and the minister of defence plus your mp lots of letters it pains me to see our military in such a shape. i also was in the military ubique :(

Man, I started writing letters about military funding three years ago, long before I joined up for reserves last June. So what if we have funding problems, we still need to do what we can with what we get. However; so far I have collected 6 autographed pictures of Jean Chretien (Excellent for dart board murals) and have 4 letters from my MP Mr. Gurman Grewal and one from the Premier of BC stating that they have taken my concerns into account. Honorable Eggelton has never responded. Don‘t you just love politicians?

Back