• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Display problems

D

Duotone81

Mike Bobbit,

I just upgraded to a newer version of Zone Alarm and I keep getting â Å“done, but with errors on pageâ ? at the bottom left corner of IE when I come to your site and the pages don't display properly. I tried disabling the pop-up ad blocker feature of the firewall but when that didn't work I disabled the whole firewall but to no avail. I also disabled script debugging in advanced internet options but I still read the same message. Being the resident html/javascript guru, do you recommend any software upgrades that would allow for the best viewing of your site? This is a newly developed problem with my PC and it only happens (I think) at your site so I suspect it's my firewall. Any advice would be appreciated.

ZoneAlarm tends to inject it‘s own javascript on web pages (even when it‘s disabled!) for your "protection."

I‘m not sure if it‘ll work, but you might be able to get things going again by adding Army.ca to your trusted list.

If that doesn‘t work, I‘ll see if I can reproduce the problem - I have an old copy of ZA somewhere...

Cheers

I use ZA Pro on my home PC with no problems. However, I am also using Netscape as my browser. Internet Explorer has option settings that may be a problem, especially in conjunction with ZA.

I do remember seeing similar messages when I used IE at home, but I didn‘t seem to be missing anything important on the page.

Just for your info.

Jim

I downgraded my ZoneAlarm so that it just has the bare bones in terms of features. I think it was Pro that messing with the scripts and I‘m running Netscape now as well. Looks like I‘m back in Kansas now because everything is fine.

Thanks gentlemen.

Back