• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dirka..

TN2IC

Army.ca Veteran
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.ca/Team-America-Dirka-Dirkastan-Flag-Patch-for-u-Infidels_W0QQitemZ270068178071QQihZ017QQcategoryZ617QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem

I kind a want to blow my money on this for kicks.

;D

Team America

TN2IC said:
I kind a want to blow my money on this for kicks.

Wow, you must be on an allowance if $2.99 is "blowing" your money ( plus exchange rate and shipping, but still...)

airmich said:
Wow, you must be on an allowance if $2.99 is "blowing" your money ( plus exchange rate and shipping, but still...)

Hey.... *lost for words*

Custom Title: Sir Trucker A Lot

Since he's a trucker, his niner must not trust him  :D

Just bought three, for two mil buddies of mine.  We'll get a kick out of it, they're real collector's items.  Three though, cost over $30 bucks US, so remember the exchange and shipping will really add up.

Permanently single so I don't care, it's only money.  :)

Yrys said:

Wow.... you seem to blow me away.

You can also order them from the CRYE Precision website.  I think they're the original manufacturers.  Along with the Major Leage Infidel t shirts.

www.cryeprecision.com

Good times.

Yrys said:

Hmm, possible slam against truckers?
And my niner does occassionally dole out a specific amount of money at a specified time to my personal pouches.

....YES, I'm on an allowance, too.
;D

BYT Driver said:
Hmm, possible slam against truckers?

No, more about the worry woman can make : )
(Can't slam truckers, I'm studying to boss them  :eek: )

BYT Driver said:
And my niner does occassionally dole out a specific amount of money at a specified time to my personal pouches.

Watch Corner gas, don't you  :D ?

Not reallyyy, (or dare to admit to it)  But I did catch the commercial on tv once.  Thought it was well worth remembering.  Those of us men who are pussy whipped trained. 8)

Oh and you're training to be one of our bosses, huh?
Question 1
  Are you insane?
  It helps if you are, because we will drive you.  And not around the corner.

Question 2.
    Why?
  We need adult supervision.

;D

Gee BYT Driver... where do I sign up? I am highly intrested in your speeches in total details. Will there be a web site in your honour? What about a fan site? Do I need a deposit? Please guide me...

*sigh*

Back