• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Difference in duties?

tracie_anderson

Inactive
Reaction score
OK, I just put my application in for the reserves, as a medical assistant.

I grew up as an air cadet and have had a facination with the aviation world ever since. I have been doing some thinking lately, wondering if there is any difference for a med assistant between air, army, or navy? Any input is appreciated

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

tracie_anderson said:
I have been doing some thinking lately, wondering if there is any difference for a med assistant between air, army, or navy?

Someone will correct me if I am wrong, but I believe it is a Purple Trade.

Purple Trades: Definition & Trg Discussion 
http://army.ca/forums/threads/22558.0
11 pages.

tracie_anderson said:
OK, I just put my application in for the reserves, as a medical assistant.

I grew up as an air cadet and have had a facination with the aviation world ever since. I have been doing some thinking lately, wondering if there is any difference for a med assistant between air, army, or navy? Any input is appreciated

Uniform colour has, officially, little to do with one's duties in the Medical branch.

That's kind of what I thought but wanted to make sure. Thanks for clarifying that!

And what you do as a Reservist largely depends upon the nature of the Reserve Force unit that you join.

Back