• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Didn’t even get my RMO letter in the mail. What do I do now?

executiee

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I’m here because I have decided to reapply into Reg Force instead of ROTP. I didn’t get in because of my medical. After reading this forum two years ago I decided to take people’s advice and wait a while before reapplying. Two years past and I have realized that I didn’t even get my medical letter from the RMO at all! I was rejected around mid March when COVID first started and maybe someone forgot? Maybe it was eaten by sharks? I have no idea. I didn’t even know they sent out letters as I didn’t read my email properly.

Here’s the problem. I now live across Canada and my address has since changed. How on Earth can I get my medical letter sent? I can’t walk into my old recruitment department for obvious reasons and I’ve tried calling them to no avail. Any advice? Just wanted to come in prepared with any medical stuff in advance before reapplying.

Cheers,
executiee

First off, an application for ROTP is an application to the Regular Force (RegF). Assumedly you mean that you are reapplying to the RegF under a different entry plan.

To get a copy of the letter, contact your closest recruiting centre and ask for a copy of the letter, or for a new one to be sent to you. The letter should briefly explain the decision as well as the appeal process. However, unless your medical condition has changed or you have new information to provide, I would not expect a different answer.

First off, an application for ROTP is an application to the Regular Force (RegF). Assumedly you mean that you are reapplying to the RegF under a different entry plan.

To get a copy of the letter, contact your closest recruiting centre and ask for a copy of the letter, or for a new one to be sent to you. The letter should briefly explain the decision as well as the appeal process. However, unless your medical condition has changed or you have new information to provide, I would not expect a different answer.
Thanks so much for the reply! I’ll try to do that. Thanks for also clarifying the RegF thing!

Back