• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Did the CFAT, not sure what to expect next

peanuts

Inactive
Reaction score
So I did the CFAT last Wednesday, and I want to state from now, I absolutely am not stating that I should have heard anything yet.

My question is this; everyone I've inquired with has told me that they heard right after their CFAT that they had passed. I however was only asked to provide some clarification regarding something on my medical form, and then I left. Does not hearing anything immediately after your test mean you didn't pass?

I'm wondering what happens next. Do I wait for a rejection email? Or is there still a chance I passed the CFAT but they will let me know at a later point? I just feel like if you didn't hear anything on the same day as you wrote the test, you didn't pass. Is this true?

What did the Recruiting Centre say after you did your tests? What they told you is the next step. If they told you to wait for a phone call, do that. If you haven't heard anything after a few weeks, call and confirm your status.

What did the Recruiting Centre say after you did your tests? What they told you is the next step. If they told you to wait for a phone call, do that. If you haven't heard anything after a few weeks, call and confirm your status.
Thanks for the response. I can't 100% recall everything they told us because it was very quick and there was lots of information, but I remember the MCC said a couple people would talk to her, a couple would need to clarify something medical related and the rest go, and we'd get an email - what that email would state I'm not sure - but she did say something about if you didn't pass, it would provide you other options. So I wonder if that means that you'd get an email saying you passed or not, or if that email is only a rejection providing you with other options. I ask this because I was under the impression that only people that passed were kept back to speak with a MCC about next steps. That would seem odd though if that was the case, because essentially anyone who wasn't kept back knows they didn't pass for their chosen trade?

Back