• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DEWAT Bren and Live Garand

NavyShooter

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Reaction score
In case anyone is interested, I've been asked to help a family clear up their father's gun collection.

I've got a De-activated Bren gun (Inglis, 1943) up for grabs - Asking $2200 - contact me for additional detail and photos.

Also, a live Winchester Garand in the 1.2M serial number range - wood is dinged up a bit, but overall complete and appears to be in good shootable condition.  I've seen these as high as $2200 as well in great shape - this one as a shooter grade, the family wants $1600 for it.  Again, contact me for additional detail and photos.

The BREN as a DEWAT has no license requirements - it's not a firearm anymore.

The Garand - you must have a valid PAL to purchase.

Thanks,

NS

(Note - the Bren in the 2nd photo with the Garand is not the one for sale - that's the one I'm keeping!)

Attachments

• 20200122_234013_resized.jpg
    20200122_234013_resized.jpg
    280.6 KB · Views: 166
  • 20200122_233811_resized.jpg
    20200122_233811_resized.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 160
I recall my Uncle telling me about shooting a Bren at the range and that it would pull them forward over the berms they were on.

I recall my Uncle telling me about shooting a Bren at the range and that it would pull them forward over the berms they were on.
That's why, the No1 (the gunner) in the prone posn, you kept your feet together, and dug your toes in.
You only burnt your figures once when closing the ejection cover!

Back