• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DEO 2013 financial year

I'm also applying for EME  DEO although I haven't had an interview or medical yet. Wrote the CFAT on June 20th and passed so I suppose they are waiting for my security screening to clear before they contact me.  Seems like at this point it would be cutting it close for sept-oct start for BMQ. Think I am out of luck for this year?

Beamos said:
I'm also applying for EME  DEO although I haven't had an interview or medical yet. Wrote the CFAT on June 20th and passed so I suppose they are waiting for my security screening to clear before they contact me.  Seems like at this point it would be cutting it close for sept-oct start for BMQ. Think I am out of luck for this year?

I THINK that you would have had to been merit listed prior to July 25th for you to be considered...not 100% sure though.

Got the call this morning. Engineer Officer. BMOQ August 26th.

So excited!!!

Legal Officer.  Starting BMOQ on September 30.

Anyone else heading to BMOQ then?

So I just called CFRC Toronto expecting the phoneline to be busy. It wasn't (1st surprise). I asked the gentleman who answered the phone when phone calls would go out for the July 25th DEO selections. I gave him my service number and he checked my file indicating that I have been selected for AERE. This is not an official offer yet so I am not getting too excited. I am actually surprised I got AERE as I was told selections would be on Nov 4th.

Thanks Dude. Not official offer yet so fingers still crossed. Tonight I am gonna beast out on the deadlifts and squats

anneadit said:
So I just called CFRC Toronto expecting the phoneline to be busy. It wasn't (1st surprise). I asked the gentleman who answered the phone when phone calls would go out for the July 25th DEO selections. I gave him my service number and he checked my file indicating that I have been selected for AERE. This is not an official offer yet so I am not getting too excited. I am actually surprised I got AERE as I was told selections would be on Nov 4th.
Congrats.
I am AERE too, was selected early.

anneadit said:
Yea. I wasnt expecting an AERE selection.
I also heard about November 4th.I got my call when I even  didn't expect.I know some people waited with passion for phone call.
When CFRC called me - I decided they need some additional information. But it was the offer.I was big surprise when you didn't expect good news - you got it.

anneadit said:
Thanks Dude. Not official offer yet so fingers still crossed. Tonight I am gonna beast out on the deadlifts and squats

Squats and deadlifts in the same workout? do you have a death wish lol?

Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe. Squat 3 times a week, deadlift 1-2 times a week. Within the same workout. His program is amazing and has stood the test of time.

I can now squat 1.75xBW and Deadlift 2xBW thanks to his program. That's a 300 lbs squat and 350 lbs deadlift at 175 lbs body weight.

I gotta work on my squat. My deadlift is at 450 but squat only at 290 lol

anneadit said:
I gotta work on my squat. My deadlift is at 450 but squat only at 290 lol

I hit 495 on the deadlift last week but I gave up squats because it takes away from my running too much I find.

Stiman said:
Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe. Squat 3 times a week, deadlift 1-2 times a week. Within the same workout. His program is amazing and has stood the test of time.

+1.  :nod:

Back