• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DEO 2013 financial year

secondchance said:
You can get updated information in your local CFRC.After April,1st they can give you even more details - new fiscal year starts.

Fiscal year has very little to do with Recruiting.  So if this is what your local Recruiters are telling you, then they are out in left field!!!    :facepalm:

DAA said:
I don't understand what "April 1st" has to do with anything.  Other than it's "April Fools Day"....

Phone call on April 1st:
recruiter: Hi, is Mr. XYZ home?
Applicant: This is he/she
Recruiter: We have an offer from the CFRC here for you.......*dramatic pause*
Applicant: *screams* oh my god really, really, REALLY>?  you're kidding me, I'm so happy....
Recruiter: No not really....April fools Sucker....*laughs and hangs up phone*

I just got my call for Inf O

Swearing in on May 2nd in Sherbrooke Qc and going to St-Jean on May 11th, platoon 0015 (french)

My process went very fast and I am more than happy with that offer! Can't wait to start this journey with the CF and serve my country!  :salute:  :cdn:

Anyone out of CFRC Toronto get the call for pilot (or anything else) yet? I was told unofficially that I had a notice on my file saying I was selected but I shouldn't act on it until I get the official call. I just wanna know if it's the recruiting centre or my file that's taking long.

Congrats to everyone who've received offers so far! Awesome to see people on here having their hard work pay off.

Hoping to hear something soon too! Looks like the Inf O offers are starting to go out. Hopefully CFRC Ottawa starts calling this week!

Reaper-1 said:
Anyone out of CFRC Toronto get the call for pilot (or anything else) yet? I was told unofficially that I had a notice on my file saying I was selected but I shouldn't act on it until I get the official call. I just wanna know if it's the recruiting centre or my file that's taking long.

Check PM

Reaper-1 said:

I too was told by my RC that I was selected DEO LogO and that BMOQ starts April 29th, but that the official offer had not come through yet.  It's been a week now.  I called my RC again and they have no idea why.  Did anyone else face the same situation?

Ford1 said:
I too was told by my RC that I was selected DEO LogO and that BMOQ starts April 29th, but that the official offer had not come through yet.  It's been a week now.  I called my RC again and they have no idea why.  Did anyone else face the same situation?

I am in the same situation, however I have a BMOQ exemption.  My RC knows me by first name now though.  :)

Started my application around Sept last year for DEO Log.
Was waiting for med docs to be pulled from archives as I had prior service.
Was informed that I May likely have my appointments for  the  personality assessment,  career counselor, and medical screening in 1st week of April.   

Not sure what to expect for the interview process.      Hopefully can get an offer and on course by this fall.  Earlier seems less likely     

d_edwards said:
Started my application around Sept last year for DEO Log.
Was waiting for med docs to be pulled from archives as I had prior service.
Was informed that I May likely have my appointments for  the  personality assessment,  career counselor, and medical screening in 1st week of April.   

Not sure what to expect for the interview process.      Hopefully can get an offer and on course by this fall.  Earlier seems less likely   
Good luck with this d_edwards . I am DEO Log  too.
As I understood from your previous posts you already have been in Canadian Armed Forces ? Am I right?

Yes, was in before,  actually retired NCM
.    Got out and completed my BCOM .  DEcided I missed the life and had more to contribute

d_edwards said:
Yes, was in before,  actually retired NCM
.    Got out and completed my BCOM .  DEcided I missed the life and had more to contribute
As you know your CFAR is valid , but may be you will need to do TSD test.It is psychological test.

Yes,  aptitude carried over, TSD is new though and have to do it,....must have fooled them for the first 20 years....
No idea how long from career counselor interview to merit list to offer takes.  Hoping for log,  may accept INT if open as was my last trade. 

So, guys and girls.Spring's job offers are finished.Our processes go forwards.
There not yet official information about next selections and BMOQ.But according previous years experience  we can expect selections in June-August and next BMOQ in August-October.
If you have any additional information especially about trades opened/closed and numbers of spots just give us to know.
Good luck to all who are in DEO process now.  :salute:

secondchance said:
So, guys and girls.Spring's job offers are finished.Our processes go forwards.
There not yet official information about next selections and BMOQ.But according previous years experience  we can expect selections in June-August and next BMOQ in August-October.
If you have any additional information especially about trades opened/closed and numbers of spots just give us to know.
Good luck to all who are in DEO process now.  :salute:

When I got my offer for Inf O, my recruiter told me we were only 3 who got an offer for that trade on the Feb selection, so probably (nothing official, but based on the numbers given in this thread of spots available in 2013) more selections to come this year for Inf O.

I'm STILL waiting to hear anything on my status.

"Be patient and keep checking back"

Back