• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Denial of Access to MIR By Unit

:whistle:

This is usually the point where everyone suddenly finds something that needs to be done, somewhere else.

I'm guessing we won't read much more about this on here. But I do admit, this is interesting.

cryco said:
I'm guessing we won't read much more about this on here. But I do admit, this is interesting.

I'm happy we won't have to read much more on the subject, because its being taken care of.

I'm betting there will be a few interesting o groups at Kingston this week...

SeaKingTacco said:
I sense one of these coming ....
homer-doh.jpg

To me its good news.

Some CoCs walk around with hard ons thinking they are special and they choose to do things their own way with the their own rules.

Just shows. Some CoCs are out for themselves and not for their troops, and the need a wake up call.

I hope the member doesn't get cold feet and contacts the base surgeon.

Tcm621 said:
I hope the member doesn't get cold feet and contacts the base surgeon.

He/she doesn't necessarily have to. A general reminder from the top down might suffice.

This is good. I am not even sure how Capt Wilson got wind of things but I am very happy to see that she wants to make thing right.

I look forward to sitrep/update from either her or the OP.

Bzzliteyr said:
I am not even sure how Capt Wilson got wind of things

MW said:
Hello Pte,

One of my colleagues has made me aware of your post.  Please email me over DWAN to discuss this.

Capt Wilson

meghan.wilson[AT]forces.gc.ca

EDIT:  Just changed the email thingy.
Bruce

SeaKingTacco said:

I think another topic at that O-group will be a discussion on why troops are taking their problems to an Internet forum instead of dealing with problems 'in-house'... 

Greymatters said:
I think another topic at that O-group will be a discussion on why troops are taking their problems to an Internet forum instead of dealing with problems 'in-house'...

According to the sixth post on this thread, the individual did raise the issue with his/her chain of command and was told the direction came from "higher."

Greymatters said:

And it will not be the first, nor the last, time that army.ca was on the radar.

Back