• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Decisions, Decisions

StevenPeece

Inactive
Reaction score
When I turned 18 years old I was courting strong with a lovely shapely young girl who was around the same age as I was.  She wanted to get engaged with a strong view to marriage.  True love and all that!!

At that time I told her I wanted to join the Armed Forces and she consequently gave me an ultumatum.

"Its either the military or me?"  She said.

Well, me being a young keen thruster and all that.  I joined up and we both parted company a short while later.

Anyway:  My youngest son is waiting to join the senior school and I had to attend the school this evening to find out everything about the level of education they provide.

I was sat amongst the crowd of parents when a familiar face suddenly caught my attention.  Yes, over twenty years later it was my ex girlfriend from all those years ago.  She was built like a gorilla and reminded me of a Sumo wrestler.  I sat back in my chair and sighed with great relief as I thought, phew, I definately made the right decision there!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 

Regards

Steve

SP.... If you had married her - regardless of her still being married to you or not.... she'd be an even biger gorilla.

LOL LOL LOL  LMFAO!!;  ;D I nearly sprayed my beer over my keyboard! Great story!  :rofl:

"If hindsight was foresight, we'd all be stinkin' millionaires!"

-gerry

geo said:
SP.... If you had married her - regardless of her still being married to you or not.... she'd be an even biger gorilla.
She really did look like a bulldog chewing a turd off a wire brush.

She was nice all those years ago but seems to have lost her way!!!!

These days I have an understanding with my wife.  If she becomes a big fat horrible git she's out the door.  But believe me the same rules apply to me!!!.

Cheers

Steve

Now that's what I call a pre-nup.

StevenPreece said:

These days I have an understanding with my wife.  If she becomes a big fat horrible git she's out the door.  But believe me the same rules apply to me!!!.

Cheers

Steve

StevenPreece said:

Cheers

Steve

HAHAHAHA, I just spit a mouthfull of penuts onto my desk.....

Back