• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

December CP Gear Contest - Winter Photos

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
OK, we're going to try something a little different this month. Rather than just a "generic" photo contest, this time we're going with a winter theme. Anything related to snow/Christmas/holidays etc. is fair game. For those overseas, there doesn't have to be snow in the frame, take a shot of the ANP wearing Santa hats, tow a sled from your LAV, make a Christmas dinner out of IMPs - be creative!

As usual, the winning photo will earn it's creator a $80 CPGear gift certificate.

Standard Contest Rules Apply:

• All photos must conform with the Conduct Guidelines.
  • The winner will receive an $80 CPGear gift certificate as a prize.
  • You can enter as many photos as you like.
  • Photos must be uploaded into the Milnet.ca Photo Contest album in the photo gallery in order to be eligible.
  • The winning entry will be selected based on rating and views. If there is a tie, or other factors will be used.
  • The contest closes at midnight ET on December 31st, 2007.
  • OPSEC/PERSEC must be observed at all times.
  • Photos must be original, or contributor must hold the photo copyright.
  • All uploaded photos will be retained by Milnet.ca and may be used at a later date.
  • Photos must not be offensive in nature.
  • Photos from previous Milnet.ca Photo Contests are not eligible.

Related links:

Remember, be creative, unique or humourous to increase your chances of winning. Good luck, and don't forget to rate the photos that others enter! (Yes, you can even rate your own photo - once.) If anyone has any questions, just let me know. May the best shutterbug win!

Cheers
Mike

I'll be sure to get a few good ones with my army.ca toque on ;)

No pictures? No sandbox stories? What's up with the contests this month? Looks like the first submission to both may take it!

Is there a gallery for this month? It IS December, right? :p

Mike Bobbitt said:
No pictures? No sandbox stories? What's up with the contests this month? Looks like the first submission to both may take it!
I'm busy with all the snow. Give me a few days and I'll get a few in ;)

Klc, the gallery is the "main" gallery, I move photos into sub-albums after the contest is over.

The link in my original post should take you right there. :)

And with the weather we're having coast to coast, I expect some good shots! :D

Moe, you're first... and in the lead so far! ;)

Hey how did you get a picture of my house  ;D

:cheers:

Nfld Sapper said:
Hey how did you get a picture of my house  ;D

:cheers:

Hey, you live two doors down from me?  Cool!!!!  :cheers:

I have an evil plan for a pic this time ...

Humbug.  ;D

If Scrooge Des were posted here -- I could surely use him about now. 'Tis the silly season after all.

I'm waiting for the mayor to call you all in to shovel my walk .... again. Then I can snap pics of Vern's new do.  8)

Hmmm seems I can't vote.

When I scroll over the stars to add my vote nothing happens. I have tried clicking and it just highlights the stars as if I wanted to copy paste not vote. Any ideas?

Make sure you're logged in to the gallery as well. Should be the same username/password you use here, and no need to create a new account, it should be auto-created.

Back